• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows v2.5.5

No permission to download

BlakenFist

Frustrated Engineer!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
TassieNZ submitted a new resource:

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows - Download DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows Nulled Premium Free

DooPlay.png
Download DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows Nulled Premium Free
Theme WordPress Movies and TV Shows - Thanks To @TassieNZ

Dooplay is undoubtedly the best and most powerful framework, with access to a large volume of content with a single click, completely optimized.

DooPlay is created to facilitate the work of creating content with requires little effort, uses powerful tools that provide data...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I would test it first as so many people have had issues with it! :)

Reactions: Babak
@Babak

Sorry, you will have to update your link. :)

Once installed, go to Appearance/Themes/Dooplay License and click Activate.

TassieNZ

Reactions: unicorn
@Babak

Sorry, you will have to update your link. :)

Once installed, go to Appearance/Themes/Dooplay License and click Activate.

TassieNZ

it's fix now sir?

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

Link is not working (Mega.nz)

Sorry, I no longer have access. :(

Main download link now updated with working version! (LOL Hopefully!!!) :)

Working:

• DBMVS api (dbmovies import movies, update rating, add movies, mdb updater) unlimited credits.
  • Add TV Shows, Seasons, Episodes...
NOTE: Please PM for API key for Dbmovies
The reason for this is that if the key gets distributed to other forums, you are all out of business!

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:

Working:
  • DBMVS api (dbmovies import movies, update rating, add movies, mdb updater) unlimited credits.

thank you very much sir. the api key is working and we can import any movie from imdb. great!!!

Reactions: TassieNZ

Working:
The reason for this is that if the key gets distributed to other forums, you are all out of business!

Theme and api you provided works perfectly well. I appreciate this man.

Between, does anybody know how to actually get the movie links to stream or download the movies because this theme only provides details, ratings and pictures but not the movies itself.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: TassieNZ

Working:

I got the key. It works. Many thanks

Unfortunately some of the keys I have recently given out have been distributed elsewhere, even though I said in my PM that if this happened it would cause big problems!

This has ended up causing a major headache for me personally. I guess it's partly my fault as I've given keys to quite a few people who had ZERO posts. I should have known better!

Bottom line is that this now effects us all and ALL keys will now cease to function. :(

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock