• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart

Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v.2.6.3

No permission to download
How can I turn off the squeal concerning the license activation?)

This is my custom solution, i dont know if is the best but it work for me.

in the file \App\Controllers\Admin\UpdateHandler.php

- line 229 change:
$message['has_message'] = true;
with:
$message['has_message'] = false;

- line 233 change:
$message['has_message'] = true;
with:
$message['has_message'] = false;

Babak updated Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart with a new update entry:

Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v2.3.0

Download Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v2.3.0 Nulled Free
= v2.3.0 - 14/10/20 =

* Fix - Wrong discount in BOGO while having apply all matched rules option.
* Fix - SKU based rule not displays in onsale page.
* Improvement - Cart strikeout improvements.
* Improvement - Improved discount info in order meta.
* Improvement - UI for RTL.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update. They just released 2.3.1 because of a serious JS issue with the previous version. Any chance to update here too?

Hi,
i can't get v. 2.3.1 working.
I installed core version from wp directory and after i installed your pro plugin but when i open the admin panel of the plugin it says "upgrade to pro version" and pro version options don't work.

Reactions: tidev
Hi,
i can't get v. 2.3.1 working.
I installed core version from wp directory and after i installed your pro plugin but when i open the admin panel of the plugin it says "upgrade to pro version" and pro version options don't work.

Can someone advice on this? I get this problem too.

If anyone facing this issue, please follow this:
1. Installed core version (latest)
2. Installed PRO version (from here)
3. Switched to use Discount Rules 2.x (interface)

• Love
Reactions: djdopo and Babak
Babak updated Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart with a new update entry:

Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v2.3.2

Download Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v2.3.2 Nulled Free
= v2.3.2 - 05/11/20 =

* Fix - BOGO Cheapest doesn't works with WPML translation management.
* Fix - BOGO Cheapest individual option not works when apply all matched rule is enabled.
* Improvement - BOGO Cheapest individual option improved.
* Improvement - Optimized the purchase history based first order query.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Plugin doesn't save anything for me. Always get error "oops. something went wront". It does work on a fresh install on other domains. Dun't know what is different. Already tried to delete all leftovers and clean up some database entries and reinstall. That didn't help. Probably calls home upon activation.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock