• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin v2.20.1

No permission to download
FYI.
The PHP code is working fine. But like me if you dont have Child theme you can paste that PHP code as a Snippet. I add a Snippet and it worked like a charm.
Thanks

Hi, Is this plugin the free version? Premium functions, for example overgreen does not work.

Help with this! Thanks!

I get it, you probably got the "normal version" nulled, to get evergreen, we should nulled the business version... Business version of finale got the evergreen good stuff

der information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-content/plugins/finale-woocommerce-sales-countdown-timer-discount-plugin/WCCT_EDD_License_Handler.php:1) in /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6029

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-content/plugins/finale-woocommerce-sales-countdown-timer-discount-plugin/WCCT_EDD_License_Handler.php:1) in /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1252

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-content/plugins/finale-woocommerce-sales-countdown-timer-discount-plugin/WCCT_EDD_License_Handler.php:1) in /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Hello my friend how you solved these errors. I hope you can guide me. Thank you.

There is a solution, open lite version and deactivate the pro version. After opening the lite version, open plugins page in another window and activate the pro version and then refresh the page where lite version is opened and then you will see all the settings to setup.
Thanks for this how to :)

this version will slow update products in new woocommerce and flatsome theme

Last edited:
Can anyone help on this. @Babak @RealHacker .. when upload and try to edit.. there is blocker/redirect. this is lates 2.18

Attachments

• finale-woocommerce-sales-countdown-timer-discount-plugin.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • finale block.png
    finale block.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 26
Babak updated Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin with a new update entry:

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin v2.18.0

Download Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin v2.18.0 Nulled Free
= v2.18.0 =

* Compatible up to WordPress 5.7.1
* Compatible up to WooCommerce 5.3.0
* Added: Compatibility added with WooMulticurrency BY TIVNETIC. (fix/129)
* Added: Compatibility added with 'Product CSV import export for WC' plugin. (fix/123)
* Added: Compatibility added with 'Widgets-Context and Nav-Menus' plugin. (fix/117)
* Added: Enable searching of campaigns on campaigns listing screen...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Enter any license key and the plugin will be active and without any notification.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manny59
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock