• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CRM module for UltimatePOS

CRM module for UltimatePOS V 2.3 – Released January 30, 2024

No permission to download

CMS (Content Management System) module for UltimatePOS v1.0 [March 02, 2023] - Nulled​

Just install this module with any (random) code & username. (eg., 1234, username1)
CMS 1.0 Nulled Proof 2.png

CMS 1.0 Nulled Proof 1.png

#Thanks to @ultranoob for the source file. 🤝🙏

*** Please feel free to let me if this module is not working as expected. Thanks! ***

Attachments

• Cms v1.0 - nulled.zip
    502.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Love
Reactions: hodgso2k21

CMS (Content Management System) module for UltimatePOS v1.0 [March 02, 2023] - Nulled​

Just install this module with any (random) code & username. (eg., 1234, username1)
CMS 1.0 Nulled Proof 2.png

CMS 1.0 Nulled Proof 1.png

*** Please feel free to let me if this module is not working as expected. Thanks! ***
tks for sharing

Reactions: oldbot and Atuser
ok thanks. But have you been able to get the CRM work with the current version of UltimatePos? Pls let me know because i get 500 error message whenever i install it. Thanks
Yes. CRM Module (v2.1) is working properly with the UltimatePOS v5.1.1.

Proof:
Crm Module Nulled 2.png
Crm Module Nulled 1.png

Attachments

• Crm 2.1 Nulled.zip
    229.2 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: hodgso2k21
I have tried all i can to install CRM module version 2,1 but all effort proved abortive. CRM module and woocommerce module cannot be installed successfully. Below is the error message i get when trying to install:
1688843555659.png

Please can you tell me how you got them installed on the latest version of Ultimatepos. It was working earlier until i undated to version 5.0 Ultimatepos. Any idea on how to get this installed will be highly appreciated. Happy weekend to all.

I have tried all i can to install CRM module version 2,1 but all effort proved abortive. CRM module and woocommerce module cannot be installed successfully. Below is the error message i get when trying to install:
1688843555659.png

Please can you tell me how you got them installed on the latest version of Ultimatepos. It was working earlier until i undated to version 5.0 Ultimatepos. Any idea on how to get this installed will be highly appreciated. Happy weekend to all.
Try to install my nulled verstion ! CRM 2.1

Attachments

• Crm.zip
    225.5 KB · Views: 26
Try to install my nulled verstion ! CRM 2.1
I Installed the CRM module but when i try to run it, i get this error message below: Is there any other way to get the CRM work? I am surprised this is the only module that refused to work for me.,
1688934206848.png

I Installed the CRM module but when i try to run it, i get this error message below: Is there any other way to get the CRM work? I am surprised this is the only module that refused to work for me.,
1688934206848.png
Open modules_statuses.json in root folder
Replace all by this:
Code:
{
    "Essentials": true,
    "Accounting": true,
    "AssetManagement": true,
    "Cms": true,
    "Connector": true,
    "Crm": true,
    "Ecommerce": true,
    "FieldForce": true,
    "Manufacturing": true,
    "ProductCatalogue": true,
    "Project": true,
    "Repair": true,
    "Spreadsheet": true,
    "Superadmin": true,
    "Woocommerce": true,
    "AiAssistance": true
}

Open modules_statuses.json in root folder
Replace all by this:
Code:
{
    "Essentials": true,
    "Accounting": true,
    "AssetManagement": true,
    "Cms": true,
    "Connector": true,
    "Crm": true,
    "Ecommerce": true,
    "FieldForce": true,

}
Do you have the fieldforce module to share?

1688934206848.png
enable debug to to true in your .env file

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock