• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PrediX - AI Module For Perfex CRM

PrediX - AI Module For Perfex CRM v1.2.1

No permission to download

sahir

Trusted Uploader
May 18, 2022
sahir submitted a new resource:

PrediX - AI Module For Perfex CRM - Untouched version 1.2.1

Introduction to PrediX – An AI module for Perfex CRM with options like PrediX Chat , Image Generation , Audio Transcription , and Audio Translation :

PrediX is a versatile AI module designed for Perfex CRM, offering a range of features to enhance your business operations. With PrediX, you can take advantage of advanced functionalities such as PrediX Chat, which leverages powerful AI algorithms to provide intelligent chat...

Read more about this resource...

Hi guys

Did anyone manage to install this module bcuz when I am trying to activate I got 500 error

I Managed to install. In Localhost its work Perfect but in cPanel it gives 500 error. Replace this with Predix.php

/**
* Register activation module hook
*/
// register_activation_hook(PREDIX_MODULE_NAME, 'predix_module_activation_hook');

// function predix_module_activation_hook()
// {
// $CI = &get_instance();
// require_once(__DIR__ . '/install.php');
// }

Line 61 to 70
Thankyou

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clic_404
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock