• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder

Bricks Ultimate - Ultimate Tools for Bricks Builder v1.6.4

No permission to download
Hi guys! Please, any update? 🙏

Released 1.5.13 on 10th February, 2024

* Fixed – Cookie life of Wishlist and Compare elements is not updating on the settings page
* Fixed – Free shipping element. It is not calculating correctly.

Reactions: ortiizz
Hi guys! Please, any update? 🙏

Released 1.5.13 on 10th February, 2024

* Fixed – Cookie life of Wishlist and Compare elements is not updating on the settings page
* Fixed – Free shipping element. It is not calculating correctly.
Et voilà

Attachments

• bricksultimate-1.5.13.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Bricks Ultimate completely deleted the databases of two websites of mine where I installed version 1.5.13 and above. Has anyone else had the same problem, and knows why this could happen?
Have you installed the untouched or nulled version?

@sakara77 I believe the problem was mention by @netgeekslo . Versions before the 1.5.3 work with no problems.

There is a function in version 1.5.3 that posted @sakara77 that deactivates plugin & deletes couple of files, when you try to access some of the tabs on the Settings page.

function bu_do_something() in includes/admin/Admin.php

It calls custom API and sends data with license, page URL, etc.

If it receives false response it deletes following files:

includes/Helpers.php
includes/Plugin.php
bricksultimate.php

Same thing does a method in function show_update_notification in file includes/admin/BU_Plugin_Updater.php

Bricks Ultimate completely deleted the databases of two websites of mine where I installed version 1.5.13 and above. Has anyone else had the same problem, and knows why this could happen?
This happened to me, all of my website's database were deleted after I activated the plugin, I did some testing and found out that it has some major conflict with the cache plugin I was using (LiteSpeed Cache). I activated it in another site with a different cache plugin and no problems were encountered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock