• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato Fan Logo Designs

I chose number 3.
Maybe because I love anything super simple.

But can you do one for me?

nice job, they all look nice
to me none of them is good enough to replace the current logo yet

but really good effort, it will inspire more people to contribute to the forum

#respect

Reactions: paspasceken
Hello, I designed three logos for the babiato forum. I wanted to repay the support Babiato gave us by helping in this way. I hope it was useful.
logodesigns.png

None work for me as the capital B being a different font makes it look off, more the fact that it should either be the 'B' by itself as a logo or the name all in the same font.

Other logo designs have been posted up before and thank you for yours, although a new resource would be a great way to contribute even more. 😉

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock