• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Not a fan of the Babiato ad popups..

Who would like premium memberships with no ads?

• Total voters

abda53

Jun 10, 2022
It would be cool if Babiato let us pay for monthly/yearly premium memberships that let us remove the popup and inline ads (and also support the site). I'm sure I could run noscript and ad blockers, but I'd love to support the site and not be annoyed at the same time lol. Wouldn't even care if it came with a profile badge

Last edited:
Reactions: bnbjtsyaoq
I'm sure the only reason in the ads is because donations don't cover the time and costs it takes to keep this forum up? After a couple of weeks on here, I figured the money it saved me from buying a license and then realizing I would never use it, I could do was donate a few bucks? I don't understand why anyone would use this site and not support it unless they were coming here strictly for the conversation or contributing directly? I'm sort of confused because it doesn't seem logical to download resources and complain about the pop ups but not donate if someone is willing to pay a membership? Why not just go to a paid site like envato or adobe stock where there are no pop ups? By no means do I mean to sound rude, the comments about not supporting doesn't seem fair if you are using the site? But that's just my opinion when I see others complain over someone trying to do something nice.

Reactions: the_truth
I'm sure the only reason in the ads is because donations don't cover the time and costs it takes to keep this forum up? After a couple of weeks on here, I figured the money it saved me from buying a license and then realizing I would never use it, I could do was donate a few bucks? I don't understand why anyone would use this site and not support it unless they were coming here strictly for the conversation or contributing directly? I'm sort of confused because it doesn't seem logical to download resources and complain about the pop ups but not donate if someone is willing to pay a membership? Why not just go to a paid site like envato or adobe stock where there are no pop ups? By no means do I mean to sound rude, the comments about not supporting doesn't seem fair if you are using the site? But that's just my opinion when I see others complain over someone trying to do something nice.
Noone mentioned anything about not supporting it.. we all support it with ads (unless you run ad blockers).. but ads are annoying, especially the popup ones. I was just saying I wish there was an option to pay $x-xx a month for an ad-free experience. The site only gets pennies for each ad it shows.. I'm pretty positive a paid ad-free membership would bring in more money from 1 person than what would be brought in from 1 person off of ads.
The post wasn't complaining about the popups to say we shouldn't support it.. it was just a way to say it would be nice to have alternate ways to support it for an even better user experience, even if it's paid. There are obviously leachers and people who wouldn't support a site financially which is fine.. but there are some of us who actually have jobs and like supporting communities like this (but also hate ads)

Noone mentioned anything about not supporting it.. we all support it with ads (unless you run ad blockers).. but ads are annoying, especially the popup ones. I was just saying I wish there was an option to pay $x-xx a month for an ad-free experience. The site only gets pennies for each ad it shows.. I'm pretty positive a paid ad-free membership would bring in more money from 1 person than what would be brought in from 1 person off of ads.
The post wasn't complaining about the popups to say we shouldn't support it.. it was just a way to say it would be nice to have alternate ways to support it for an even better user experience, even if it's paid. There are obviously leachers and people who wouldn't support a site financially which is fine.. but there are some of us who actually have jobs and like supporting communities like this (but also hate ads)

Ads are annoying for you but not for +150.000 members.
Most of people prefer to receive some Ads and not pay for a premium membership.
The only thing, is is possible is to make a premium membership which remove the ads on site and only this and i hope is limited only fot this, because this isn't a GPL website where you have to pay for have resources.

• Love
Reactions: donaconda
now it can be done by having a service-connected to Babiato for those that want to pay for the removal of the ads but then you will not have the same categories that you see right now because if I am not a paid member. I can ask not to be shared my sources on payment services. see that is why it is better the way Babiato is because then all the services you see right now will have to be converted to all the rules and terms of the forum. and Babiato will lose more than 80% of the users because you will not be giving something to persons that are paying for the source that is shared here. It is up and down so the best method is by contributing. Like right now I have some paid scripts but they are already shared here so the only way I can contribute is by helping out with whatever I can to old or new users. That is my point of view.

Ads are annoying for you but not for +150.000 members.
Most of people prefer to receive some Ads and not pay for a premium membership.
The only thing, is is possible is to make a premium membership which remove the ads on site and only this and i hope is limited only fot this, because this isn't a GPL website where you have to pay for have resources.
Agreed!

I am one of the +150,000 members.

Considering on how much you actually get in return form this community, the least thing one can do is clicking a button to support this One Of A Kind Forum. It takes less than a few seconds.

If you want a forum that drives a paid membership model, visit **************, where the majority of Nulled plugins and themes come from Babiato. (Trust me, I tested it and can confirm).

No hate but just my 2-cents.

Reactions: herrada
To be honest. If you want to support, just donate some money, or make a contribution. It's alright to have ad blockers, just please, whitelist babiato! They use google ads exclusively, so you won't see any annoying popups. I can understand you don't like ads. You didn't pay to be here, none of us did. We signed up for free, and made our contributions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibirunemesis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock