• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon v4.6.8

No permission to download
Just overwrite extract it on filemanager. i always do that and no issues until now.

Sorry I am not so tech.

Can you just tell me steps?

Do I copy into file manager first and then extract the zip? or extract first and then copy all via file manager?

Upload to filemanager on plugins folder like root/wp-content/plugins. Then extract it there. It automatically updates the plugins.

If you don't want to use those features, just don't install those plugins. That notif shows cause you should install those plugins for using those features.

Yes, it is that simple, if not use 'em don't install 'em, you are absolutely right. But that wasn't my question here my friend, I wanted to know, they are not activated, so what to do now? I want to use 'em, are their any solution to that?

Thanks anyway.

Hi. I am confused with all the different download links. Which one is the latest download link for all Astra themes, plugins, pro, etc?
Thank you

Babak updated Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Astra Pro v2.1.2

Download Astra Pro v2.1.2 - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon Nulled Free
v2.1.2

• Improvement: WooCommerce Product Gutenberg blocks compatibility.
  • Improvement: Custom Layouts and Page Headers menu will be visible only to users with edit_theme_options capability.
  • Fix: Sub menu closes on page scroll for android devices.
  • Fix: Wrong WooCommerce product variation added to cart when more than one add to cart form is displayed on page.
  • Fix: WP Bakery...

Read the rest of this update entry...

OK i could have them but don't want my url to appear in json file.
Please give some advice to do it properly ?
Do I have to edit the file and remove it ?

Dude I can help you. You can grep all the urls and swap them easily. I can do that for you on Linux using the grep command. Please hit me up on PM.

Reactions: progs_00 and Babak
I installed the theme astra 2.1.2 but if I try to install the plugin pro 2.1.2 it tells me that the folder is already present, as I do?

I installed the theme Astra 2.1.2 but if I try to install the plugin pro 2.1.2 it tells me that the folder is already present, as I do?

Delete the folder. Try again. Simple as that.

Babak updated Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Astra Pro v2.1.3

Download Astra Pro v2.1.3 - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon Nulled Free
v2.1.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

if i use astra theme downlaoded from WP astra website and nulled addon, whether it will track and disable the pro?

If anybody want to activate Astra Pro, He can replace BSF_License_Manager file with the one I'm going to provide

Location of BSF_License_Manager file in Astra Pro is given below
astra-addon\admin\bsf-core\BSF_License_Manager

Or if you want to activate yourself the follow guide file instructions

Attachments

• Astra Theme Activation Guide.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 59
  • BSF_License_Manager.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 70

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edra
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock