• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon v4.6.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Astra Pro v2.0.0

Download Astra Pro v2.0.0 - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon Nulled Free
v2.0.0

• New: Introduced astra_single_post_title_after hook under hooks list for Custom Layout.
  • Improvement: Remove unnecessary role attribute from HTML.
  • Improvement: SVG for Below and Above Header layouts.
  • Improvement: Loading BB layout CSS/JS inside <head> to avoid flash of unstyled content.
  • Improvement: Purge Nginx helper's cache after the Astra addon refreshes its assets.
  • Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Astra Pro v2.1.0

Download Astra Pro v2.1.0 - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon Nulled Free
v2.1.0

• New: A CSS file will be loaded for dynamic style generated according to options set in the customizer, earlier inline CSS was loading on the page.
  • New: New filter astra_load_dynamic_css_inline to disable/enable loading of inline CSS.
  • New: Filter to modify widgets title HTML from Above and Below widget area.
  • Improvement: New plus-minus buttons for Product quantity...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: SteveClarkApp
Reactions: makareim
After activated astra pro plugins, I'm getting these -

• WooCommerce
    This plugin needs to be installed/activated
  • Easy Digital Downloads
  • LearnDash
  • LifterLMS
these 4 plugins didn't activated. :(

Any suggestions please?

And also no pro demo can be downloaded from the library!

Last edited:
Hi, i had installed an earlier copy of Astra Pro. If i want to update to 2.1.1., how to do?

Do I have to uninstall the old and install new or is there an easier way where settings will not change?

Hi, i had installed an earlier copy of Astra Pro. If i want to update to 2.1.1., how to do?

Do I have to uninstall the old and install new or is there an easier way where settings will not change?
Just overwrite extract it on filemanager. i always do that and no issues until now.

After activated astra pro plugins, I'm getting these -

• WooCommerce
  • Easy Digital Downloads
  • LearnDash
  • LifterLMS
these 4 plugins didn't activated. :(

Any suggestions please?

And also no pro demo can be downloaded from the library!
If you don't want to use those features, just don't install those plugins. That notif shows cause you should install those plugins for using those features.

Reactions: hrahman
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock