• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon v4.6.8

No permission to download
If enough people are interested I will provide the Astra Agency Bundle (lifetime) for $USD15.00 paid via PayPal.

Don't normally sell anything as you know (first time!), but there seems to be interest and can't do this free.

Post or PM if interested and we'll see.

TassieNZ :)

I sent you a pm

thanks

If enough people are interested I will provide the Astra Agency Bundle (lifetime) for $USD15.00 paid via PayPal.

Don't normally sell anything as you know (first time!), but there seems to be interest and can't do this free.

astra_agency_bundle.png
Seems we will have enough people. I will organise it and PM details in the next two days.

It can be used on multiple sites, within reason.

Be aware though that if it gets posted to any other site, the license will be terminated and there will be no way to recover it. This will effect everyone then, including ME!

I'm also interested in this, but why are those two options crossed-out. I.e Unlimited Website Usage and Extensive Training?

Reactions: MPPM
[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, postagem: 42011, membro: 14291"]
Se houver pessoas suficientes interessadas, irei fornecer o Pacote de Agências do Astra (vitalício) por $ USD15.00 pagos via PayPal.

Normalmente não venda nada como você sabe (primeira vez!), Mas parece haver interesse e não pode fazer isso de graça.

Postar ou PM se estiver interessado e vamos ver.

[/CITAR]
Eu tenho interesse

[QUOTE = "MPPM, postagem: 49025, membro: 438"]
[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, postagem: 42011, membro: 14291"]
Se houver pessoas suficientes, o pacote de benefícios do Astra (vitalício) por $ USD15.00 pagos via PayPal.

The one of the most you like that you like that you can be that you can have that that?

Postar ou ver se estamos interessados e vamos ver.

Estou interessado porque você marcou as palavras Treinamento Extensivo e Uso Ilimitado do Site?

OK i could have them but don't want my url to appear in json file.
Please give some advice to do it properly ?
Do I have to edit the file and remove it ?

I'm interesed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock