• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Apk Extractor

Apk Extractor v1.7 Nulled

No permission to download
file lsk.php

find:
PHP:
$license_data = json_decode( wp_remote_retrieve_body( $response ) );

after paste:
PHP:
$license_data->success = 'success';

find:
PHP:
$apa=apa; $kareba=kareba; $sappo=sappo; eval($apa($kareba($sappo('NY5NCsIwEEbXzSlGKJ0GpB6gdGPx5xZDEptUFyGZajAV764G3L7Hx/tq67yzVVUNcGdH2rikVQvIMZI3T8opsLJM2B3P47g/nED2INLSQl2WsBkGWHy2DE3zZ1+EV59TRJDwEhNf5jQxaRUYMKmQ58h2F/TEnXkY7IX/1UJJo49rUrSymnELeDPlxqpjQVQsyl68Pw=='))));

replace to:
PHP:
$stats            = get_option( 'edd_apk_license_'.SUPPORT );
require_once 'includes/core.php';
add_action('admin_menu', 'wp_apk_mod_menu_admin');

iam check. work
Thanks Its Working

Reactions: CKRU
UPDATE: APK Extractor Version 1.7 NULLED
STEPS:

1. Install Addon
  2. Set any key for lincese key (Click Save, Click Activate)
  3. Use plugin

Attachments

• apk-extractor.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
UPDATE: APK Extractor Version 1.7 NULLED
STEPS:

1. Install Addon
  2. Set any key for lincese key (Click Save, Click Activate)
  3. Use plugin
Thank you man it work
- How can I change this button. It's not showing DOWNLOAD TEXT
- Only showing the blue button

Attachments

• how_download.png
    how_download.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 30
There are certain problems with the download button, it does not show the download text, in any case do the following:

Locate the apk.info.php file

Code:
<a href="'.$get_the_permalink.'download" target="_blank" ><button class="buttons button-efeks">'.$title_download_now.'</button></a>

Just add Download Now like this:

Code:
<a href="'.$get_the_permalink.'download" target="_blank" ><button class="buttons button-efeks">DOWNLOAD NOW'.$title_download_now.'</button></a>

Ready!
The new version still has this persistent problem, however go to settings and in language edit any field and press save, it is very likely that only all the texts that are not displayed will be established, as well as the characteristics of each apk.

If this doesn't work, tell me and I'll post the code here. Greetings

Reactions: CKRU
I think this plugin only works on VPS not work on shared hosting I don't know why

I can't extract apps from playstore when I use any shared hosting error from apk-extractor\vendor\nelexa\google-pay-scraper\src\GPlayApps.php

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock