• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Apk Extractor

Apk Extractor v1.7 Nulled

No permission to download
@Babak arleady see my posts and like it, if it needed i think @Babak sayed me
I am not disputting that he isnt seeing your post, but what i am saying is that when you make the plugin then send him the zip file of it, he will upload it,

Because you will help alot of people who doesnt know coding... In this forum 89% of people doesnt know codint

I am not disputting that he isnt seeing your post, but what i am saying is that when you make the plugin then send him the zip file of it, he will upload it,

Because you will help alot of people who doesnt know coding... In this forum 89% of people doesnt know codint
if members need, i can do it

if members need, i can do it
Hey you just ready my mind..how do you what i wanted to write next.. well, since you have said i need it. You can inbox it to me..i will be waiiting and thanks in advance

test nulling (dont touch updater)

1) Install addon from WP admin
2) Enter any licence key, save and click activate
3) Refresh page
4) Done!

Auto updates - dont work.

Pls check it, and post your quetions, iam read it

Attachments

• apk-extractor.zip
    501.4 KB · Views: 41
test nulling (dont touch updater)

1) Install addon from WP admin
2) Enter any licence key, save and click activate
3) Refresh page
4) Done!

Auto updates - dont work.

Pls check it, and post your quetions, iam read it

please help. already following the steps but still showing error..

IMG_20230423_210929.jpg
IMG_20230423_210810.jpg
IMG_20230423_210847.jpg

Reactions: CKRU
ohhhh.. LOL! is my mistake) iam rename dir from "apk-extractor" to "apk-extractor_nulled" for test)) and forget rename to original names and give error include().

PLS RE DOWNLOAD addons from post #25 and reinstall Addon)
iam reupload fix addon)

Sorry)))

Reactions: unicorn and 3979
ohhhh.. LOL! is my mistake) iam rename dir from "apk-extractor" to "apk-extractor_nulled" for test)) and forget rename to original names and give error include().

PLS RE DOWNLOAD addons from post #25 and reinstall Addon)
iam reupload fix addon)

Sorry)))

plugins run normally. it's just that there is a little less. after clicking activate, it should lead to the active license page.

Screenshot_20230423-220626.png
Screenshot_20230423-220631.png

plugins run normally. it's just that there is a little less. after clicking activate, it should lead to the active license page.

Screenshot_20230423-220626.png
Screenshot_20230423-220631.png
for what?) plugin work ? - work
iam not edit updater and activation, iam put fake server response and cut check of menu.
is bad addon, only for test, only)

Reactions: unicorn
for what?) plugin work ? - work
iam not edit updater and activation, iam put fake server response and cut check of menu.
is bad addon, only for test, only)

to notify ordinary people that the plugin is active and can be used.

sorry, this is just a suggestion and input. no need to be bothered.

Reactions: CKRU
to notify ordinary people that the plugin is active and can be used.

sorry, this is just a suggestion and input. no need to be bothered.
ok. if members needed it, i can)

i think for notify members see added APK Extractor menu on left navbar)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock