• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Aardvark - BuddyPress, Membership & Community Theme

Aardvark - BuddyPress, Membership & Community Theme V4.52.1 (09-Apr-24)

No permission to download
patrocle updated Aardvark - BuddyPress, Membership & Community Theme with a new update entry:

Version 4.16.1 (13-Feb-20)

Version 4.16.1 (13-Feb-20)
  • Fix: Fixed issue with page content not showing
  • Fix: ghostpool_profile_url filter now working

Version 4.16 (13-Feb-20)
  • Update: Updated Aardvark Plugin to v2.6
  • Update: Updated Ultimate Reviewer to v2.4.0.1
  • Update: Updated Responsive for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) to v3.2.4
  • Update: Add Elementor Pro theme builder support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
patrocle updated Aardvark - BuddyPress, Membership & Community Theme with a new update entry:

Version 4.17 (19-Feb-20)

Version 4.17 (19-Feb-20)
    • Update: LayerSlider updated to v6.10.2
    • Tweak: Can now overwrite Elementor Pro function to load theme templates instead
    • Tweak: Added mb_substr support for Featured Box title character length
    • Fix: Fixed redirect loop issue when frontend redirection set to same page as member homepage
    • Fix: Sensei Certificates plugin now hidden on Theme Setup page if Sensei LMS is disabled...

I have been futzing with this sort of thing all day as I have to make something like facebook for a group that lost their FB page. This stuff is beautiful. I like this better than buddyboss and that sh** is 300 dollars lol..

I got this running, thanks!

Has anyone tried to use wpforo instead or bbpress? Bbpress is awful.

Last edited:

Version 4.18 (05-Mar-20)

• Update: Updated Aardvark Plugin to v2.6.1
  • Update: Updated Responsive for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) to v3.2.5
  • Update: Can now display share buttons on pages post type
  • Update: Added advanced TinyMCE text editor option for post content text area in post submission form
  • Tweak: Fixed vc_set_as_theme filter so setting can be overwritten
  • Tweak: Added filter to change post types that show meta data in page...

password rar = babiato.net "not working / wrong password"
can help ?

AARDVARK Version 4.19 (03-Apr-20)

• Update: Updated Aardvark Plugin to v2.7
  • Update: Updated Responsive for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) to v3.2.6
  • Update: Updated Youzer to 2.4.7
  • Update: Updated Ultimate Reviewer to v2.5.1
  • Update: Updated LayerSlider to v6.11.1
  • Update: Added option to change activity type for Statistics element
  • Update: Added HTML textarea validation option
  • Update: Added header and footer custom code...

Hello, I have installed the theme, but it remains so, can someone tell me what happens?

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 6
what happened is that in the new version of youzer it looks different. Thank you very much everyone for the help.

Reactions: Nabeel
what happened is that in the new version of youzer it looks different. Thank you very much everyone for the help.
I am also using Youzer with Aardvark theme and its working perfectly for my site, even there as an issue in edit activity but after updating to 2.4.7 this resolved

Reactions: loreth11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock