• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Aardvark - BuddyPress, Membership & Community Theme

Aardvark - BuddyPress, Membership & Community Theme V4.52.1 (09-Apr-24)

No permission to download
patrocle updated Aardvark - BuddyPress, Membership & Community Theme with a new update entry:

Aardvark v4.9

Download Aardvark v4.9 - BuddyPress, Membership & Community Theme Nulled Free
Version 4.9 (08-Oct-19)

• Update: Updated Aardvark Plugin to v2.5.2
  • Update: Updated Responsive for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) plugin to v3.1.6
  • Update: Added separate post editing and post preview page dropdown options
  • Update: Added option to make links go to approved/pending page BuddyPress profile posts page
  • Tweak: Add login link...

Read the rest of this update entry...

patrocle updated Aardvark - BuddyPress, Membership & Community Theme with a new update entry:

Version 4.10 (31-Oct-19)

Version 4.10 (31-Oct-19)
  • Update: Updated Aardvark Plugin to v2.5.3
  • Update: Updated Ultimate Reviewer to v2.0
  • Fix: Fixed issue with masonry display when using load more button
  • Fix: Fixed display of post format content when using load more button
  • Fix: Theme’s popup login form disabled if using Youzer membership form to avoid conflicts
  • Fix: Fixed a number of login issues
  • Fix: Approved/pending...

Reactions: Babak

Version 4.11 (14-Nov-19)

Version 4.11 (14-Nov-19)
  • Update: Updated Responsive for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) to v3.1.7
  • Update: Updated Ultimate Reviewer to v2.1
  • Tweak: Improvements to options framework – conditional option display
  • Tweak: Added Standard and Minimal header support to WooCommerce product pages
  • Fix: Better version checking for database updates
  • Fix: Added missing page settings on WooCommerce...

Reactions: Babak

Version 4.14 (13-Jan-20)

Version 4.14 (13-Jan-20)
Update: Updated WPBakery Page Builder to v6.1
Update: Updated Ultimate Reviewer to v2.3
Update: Updated Responsive for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) to v3.2.1
Fix: Fixed issue with editing submitted post data not updating
Fix: Fixed issue with submitting post after logging in
Fix: Fixed Youzer login menu item URL
Fix: Reset password popup now working when frontend redirect set
Fix: @mentions now working on Youzer enabled Activity element

Info...

no. problem. You are trying to install it from the rar file.

Reactions: Babak and Amouri
no. problem. You are trying to install it from the rar file.
no I extracted the file thanks for the link

If is shared what host u have and package? Also how many plugins do u have installed?
I have no traffic and site is slow as heck! Gtmetrix speed test both are in the F,C score....hmmm
First of all, you are awesome.
Secondly, here are the results:
Performance Scores

PageSpeed Score
A (99%)

YSlow Score
A (94%)

Page Details

Fully Loaded Time
3.9s

Total Page Size
268KB

Requests
thirdly, one plugin installed on hostinger.
Lastly, it is stuck in the unpacking package

Reactions: Masood and patrocle
First of all, you are awesome.
Secondly, here are the results:
erformance Scores

PageSpeed Score
A (99%)

YSlow Score
A (94%)

Page Details

Fully Loaded Time
3.9s

Total Page Size
268KB

Requests
thirdly, one plugin installed on hostinger.
Lastly, it is stuck in the unpacking package
Thanks for that info.
So , u got only 1 plugin installed? if yes, then that's why your speed is up, but there are like 5-8 plugins for the theme to run, plus then you have the woo commerce plugins and then other security plugins and other, the site will go down in speed big time. Even the seller of the theme recommends Vps....hmmm
Regarding the theme update , i just renamed the theme in ftp to aardvark-old and then zip it, and leave it there, then i deleted the folder aardvark, and uploaded the new version zip , extract , then go in your admin and re-enabled and should be the latest version. If all working fine regarding the theme , delete from ftp the zip aardvark-old.

Thanks for that info.
So , u got only 1 plugin installed? if yes, then that's why your speed is up, but there are like 5-8 plugins for the theme to run, plus then you have the woo commerce plugins and then other security plugins and other, the site will go down in speed big time. Even the seller of the theme recommends Vps....hmmm
Regarding the theme update , i just renamed the theme in ftp to aardvark-old and then zip it, and leave it there, then i deleted the folder aardvark, and uploaded the new version zip , extract , then go in your admin and re-enabled and should be the latest version. If all working fine regarding the theme , delete from ftp the zip aardvark-old.
I uploaded and extracted the theme in the file manager it worked perfectly , however the wpBakery page builder isn't installing it says doesn't have a header

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock