• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$6 for Year | cPanel Unlimited NVMe SSD Premium Hosting with Lightspeed Server

Didn’t liked the speed, have asked for refund immediately
First, I have checked it and there is no issue in speed. Second, your website is pointing to some other nameserver not our nameserver and there is no activity on your cPanel account. I have sold 25+ account from this sales thread and there is not a single complaint. If you haven't used the server then how you can say that the server speed is slow? If you want the refund then please just ask for refund and please do not spread the wrong rumours.

Keep all images regarding personal info to the user only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: d3v1l
Lo
First, I have checked it and there is no issue in speed. Second, your website is pointing to some other nameserver not our nameserver and there is no activity on your cPanel account. I have sold 25+ account from this sales thread and there is not a single complaint. If you haven't used the server then how you can say that the server speed is slow? If you want the refund then please just ask for refund and please do not spread the wrong rumours.

lol dont teach me about nameservers. I have changed it immediately after experiencing your service.

I did some activity. That’s why i reached to the conclusion. Activities was..I added an addon domain. Pointed name servers of that domain. Installed wordpress in it. Deleted the wordpress installation. Deleted the addon domain. Changed back the namesevers.

I hv no personal grudge with you.

It our right to drop the review for other fellow members. Don’t feel personal about it.

I did some activity. That’s why i reached to the conclusion. Activities was..I added an addon domain. Pointed name servers of that domain. Installed wordpress in it. Deleted the wordpress installation. Deleted the addon domain. Changed back the namesevers.

I hv no personal grudge with you.

It our right to drop the review for other fellow members. Don’t feel personal about it.
(y) No offence, your refund has been initiated. You will get your refund in 48 hrs

Dear Members,

This offer is only for Babiato members, please do not ask to buy this offer from live chat on website. If you want to buy then please inbox me here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock