• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited cPanel Premium Reseller Hosting with Lightspeed Server at 40%-50% Discount i.e, $16/Month (1 Yr) and $15/Month (2 Yrs)

White Rabbit

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jul 31, 2020
Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

HostGinee is currently providing 40%-50% discount on High - Performance Ultra Fast Premium Reseller Hosting with the all-powerful tools & cPanel for incredibly simple site management Plan for Babiato Members. (Each cPanel account contains 1.5 Core CPU and 2 GB Ram)

LiteSpeed Hosting with Unlimited SSD Storage Premium Reseller Hosting Plan for 1 year at a very affordable price only $16/month (40% discount)
LiteSpeed Hosting with Unlimited SSD Storage Premium Reseller Hosting Plan for 2 year at a very affordable price only $15/month (50% discount)

Sales Page
-
https://hostginee.com/reseller-hosting

Every Babiato Member will get
  • Unlimited cPanel
  • Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited NVMe SSD Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Sub domain
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • WhiteLabel
  • Lightspeed Web Server
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • Seo & Marketing Tools
  • Jetbackup
  • Imunify 360
  • Virus scanner
  • Sitepad Website Builder
  • Unlimited INODES

State-of-the-Art Server
  • AMD EPYC 7502P 2.5 GHz
  • 64/128 Core CPU
  • 528 GB RAM
  • Network - 10 GBPS
  • DDOS - Fully Protected
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Top-Notch Security
  • Anti Spam & Virus Protection
  • Imunify 360
  • Virus Scanner
  • Secure FTP Access
  • IP Blocking
  • Hotlink & Leech Protection
  • Cron Jobs for Scheduled Tasks
  • Customizable Error Page

**Recurring Amount from the next year as per the price of the plan on the sales page**

Data Center Location - Germany

Payment Method - Paypal / Razorpay / Bank Transfer

Support - On-Site Support through Chat/Email/Tickets!
**WhatsApp Support is also available for fast support**

Refund Policy - Complete Refund if you don't get the hosting within 1 day of the payment / Complete Refund if you don't like the service within 4 days of purchase.
**Please note that gateway fee and tax amount will not be refunded**

Note - This is not a DMCA ignored hosting so no Spamming, Phishing, Illegal Activity, po**ography etc.

Message me to place your order or for any other concern or queries

Reactions: rphimself
Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

HostGinee is currently providing 40%-50% discount on High - Performance Ultra Fast Premium Reseller Hosting with the all-powerful tools & cPanel for incredibly simple site management Plan for Babiato Members. (Each cPanel account contains 1.5 Core CPU and 2 GB Ram)

LiteSpeed Hosting with Unlimited SSD Storage Premium Reseller Hosting Plan for 1 year at a very affordable price only $16/month (40% discount)
LiteSpeed Hosting with Unlimited SSD Storage Premium Reseller Hosting Plan for 2 year at a very affordable price only $15/month (50% discount)

Sales Page
-
https://hostginee.com/reseller-hosting

Every Babiato Member will get
  • Unlimited cPanel
  • Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited NVMe SSD Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Sub domain
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • WhiteLabel
  • Lightspeed Web Server
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • Seo & Marketing Tools
  • Jetbackup
  • Imunify 360
  • Virus scanner
  • Sitepad Website Builder
  • Unlimited INODES

State-of-the-Art Server
  • AMD EPYC 7502P 2.5 GHz
  • 64/128 Core CPU
  • 528 GB RAM
  • Network - 10 GBPS
  • DDOS - Fully Protected
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Top-Notch Security
  • Anti Spam & Virus Protection
  • Imunify 360
  • Virus Scanner
  • Secure FTP Access
  • IP Blocking
  • Hotlink & Leech Protection
  • Cron Jobs for Scheduled Tasks
  • Customizable Error Page

**Recurring Amount from the next year as per the price of the plan on the sales page**

Data Center Location - Germany

Payment Method - Paypal / Razorpay / Bank Transfer

Support - On-Site Support through Chat/Email/Tickets!
**WhatsApp Support is also available for fast support**

Refund Policy - Complete Refund if you don't get the hosting within 1 day of the payment / Complete Refund if you don't like the service within 4 days of purchase.
**Please note that gateway fee and tax amount will not be refunded**

Note - This is not a DMCA ignored hosting so no Spamming, Phishing, Illegal Activity, po**ography etc.

Message me to place your order or for any other concern or queries
Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

Dear Members,

This offer is only for Babiato members, please do not ask to buy this offer from live chat on website. If you want to buy then please inbox me here.

Reactions: elon musk
- What's "really mean" unlimited?
- How many customers do you planning to keep each server?
- How can I sure your disk Nvme SSD?
- How can I trust that company
- Where is actually your servers? is that your datacenter or you are using as colocation?
- How can I check your server status? (speed, ping, uptime)

Reactions: NuriT
- What's "really mean" unlimited?
- How many customers do you planning to keep each server?
- How can I sure your disk Nvme SSD?
- How can I trust that company
- Where is actually your servers? is that your datacenter or you are using as colocation?
- How can I check your server status? (speed, ping, uptime)
- What's "really mean" unlimited? - it means there is no limit on the resources whether it is Inodes, disk space, bandwidth etc.
- How many customers do you planning to keep each server? - It depends upon the speed and server load.
- How can I sure your disk Nvme SSD? - we only ensure you about the Nvme SSD and speed tells all.
- How can I trust that company - It depends on you.
- Where is actually your servers? is that your datacenter or you are using as colocation? - server location is Germany and its not colocation.
- How can I check your server status? (speed, ping, uptime) - There are various platforms available on internet.

- What's "really mean" unlimited? - it means there is no limit on the resources whether it is Inodes, disk space, bandwidth etc.
- How many customers do you planning to keep each server? - It depends upon the speed and server load.
- How can I sure your disk Nvme SSD? - we only ensure you about the Nvme SSD and speed tells all.
- How can I trust that company - It depends on you.
- Where is actually your servers? is that your datacenter or you are using as colocation? - server location is Germany and its not colocation.
- How can I check your server status? (speed, ping, uptime) - There are various platforms available on internet.
I'm sorry but your answers was not reliable. Yes everything is depends for my perpective but you need to provide also some "real" details.

Firstly, you can not provide "unlimited" inodes and email, at least after a while you probably will change your package details and my package will turn to limited instead of unlimited.

Secondly, yes I can check server status via some of tool but I do not know anything about server? At least you can provide a test IP address.

Thirdly, you have not any information about datacenter, company, package details. there have just numbers and titles, that's it.

So how do you suppose to import all my projects to this hosting without any trust?
I can find a lot of cheap hosting or server but I can not find "safe" one.

Good luck with sales

Reactions: elon musk and edang
I'm sorry but your answers was not reliable. Yes everything is depends for my perpective but you need to provide also some "real" details.

Firstly, you can not provide "unlimited" inodes and email, at least after a while you probably will change your package details and my package will turn to limited instead of unlimited.
Please have a look into the screenshots below, mentioned all the resources details including unlimited emails and unlimited Inodes.

Resources - https://prnt.sc/7_R00Gl4rzRd

Inodes - https://prnt.sc/mha4eEoIJg9f

Secondly, yes I can check server status via some of tool but I do not know anything about server? At least you can provide a test IP address.

IP address to test speed - 157.90.36.211

Thirdly, you have not any information about datacenter, company, package details. there have just numbers and titles, that's it.
I already mentioned that Datacenter is Germany, company and package details are already mentioned on the website. Please PM me and elaborate your query I will definitely provide you the info which you want to know. You can ask any info you want through live chat also, our technical team will definitely help you.

Please have a look into the screenshots below, mentioned all the resources details including unlimited emails and unlimited Inodes.

Resources - https://prnt.sc/7_R00Gl4rzRd

Inodes - https://prnt.sc/mha4eEoIJg9f

IP address to test speed - 157.90.36.211

I already mentioned that Datacenter is Germany, company and package details are already mentioned on the website. Please PM me and elaborate your query I will definitely provide you the info which you want to know. You can ask any info you want through live chat also, our technical team will definitely help you.
I prefer to give unlimited usage policy too or else everyone will make it drive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock