What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

200GB Drive Space Free! [UPDATED]

JesseJames

Reaction score
Thanks buddy, this is going to be useful, even if for just uploading movies, etc.

JesseJames

Reaction score
Here's another friendly thank you for doing this. These 200GB storage is perfect for my warez uploadings. Much appreciated what you're doing for the community.

treet

Reaction score
Great offer. Looks exactly the same as a service I bought a lifetime account for. Hopefully you and them can stay in business for a long time. Not sure how offering 200GB for free.

cyberhostservice

Banned User
Reaction score
Can I have the information, what storage provider do you use? so they dare to give Free 200GB because BeDrive itself provides several upload methods :):):)

treet

Reaction score
The script itself is solid. I've been using it for a bit and it's a nice script (a few bugs but nothing horrible). If everyone used near the disk space I don't know how it could survive. Use it while it lasts.