• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

200GB Drive Space Free! [UPDATED]

nice.. looking forward to the app.. hopefully the mobile app will provide a selective sync.. otherwise the phone will out of space very quick

Thanks for the idea. We are looking to develop it with cloud gallery and auto-syncing :)

Thanks for the idea. We are looking to develop it with cloud gallery and auto-syncing :)
I'm playing with the web interface and I see the sharing link has some options (password protected link, link expiry etc). Nice touch 👍

Is this service centralized in your server or shared as in peer-to-peer connection like used by Resilio Sync?

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
I'm playing with the web interface and I see the sharing link has some options (password protected link, link expiry etc). Nice touch 👍

Is this service centralized in your server or shared as in peer-to-peer connection like used by Resilio Sync?

Hi, we use European based servers to store your files. Not shared with others. And 2 copies of backups take a daily basis and those backups also store in different European countries. Primary location servers work with Ceph and backup servers works with RAID 1 and 5

I second this one.. thinking about migrating data from other cloud drive provider will be faster if we can do it server-to-server rather than manual upload/download process
Good Idea. I will look in forward about this which methods we can use for it :)

WebDAV and Android app is on the way ;)
Talking as a regular user (perhaps a new customer later), may we know more detail about the company behind the service? Since we will (later on) rely on your service to host our data, at least we'll need some guarantee that our data will be save with your service. Cloud data hosting provider comes and goes, I personally want your service last longer.. care to explain it brother? 😊

Talking as a regular user (perhaps a new customer later), may we know more detail about the company behind the service? Since we will (later on) rely on your service to host our data, at least we'll need some guarantee that our data will be save with your service. Cloud data hosting provider comes and goes, I personally want your service last longer.. care to explain it brother? 😊

I asked him the same in his last topic as he said they have been in the business since 2017. There must be reviews on their main website whatever is that. But he decided to ignore me.

Nothing personal OP. Just wanted to make sure about the reliability of the service as we are going to rely on your company to store our files. (which is a serious matter u feel me?)

Last edited:
Good Question :) Well, Simple answer is "Yes, We are safe and reliable ;) " And Good answer is " We use industrial security standards to protect your files. And your all files are stored in European servers. All servers Hard drives are protected with AES-256 XFS Encryption. Servers built with Ceph and we use fault-tolerant placement technique called erasure coding. All your files rename and extention remove before upload"
The drives are encrypted but you can still read the files if you want to.
Encryption should take place on user's client machine before it gets uploaded, only that way we know for sure the files are secure.

As a user, you can ZIP/RAR files with a password and then use VeraCrypt for maximum security

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
I asked him the same in his last topic as he said they have been in the business since 2017. There must be reviews on their main website whatever is that. But he decided to ignore me.

Nothing personal OP. Just wanted to make sure about the reliability of the service as we are going to rely on your company to store our files. (which is a serious matter u feel me?)

Hi, Sorry for the reply delay :) Both questions have the same answer We were the partnership with ServerClub Group since 2015 and we quit from them because of management problems. Now we are partnership with TenCloudy ( biggest social network in Sri Lanka ) since 2017

We are using our servers because even VPS has no physical hard drive. So we should buy Dedicated servers to encrypt physical hard drives and we must use an RAID system or Ceph for production work to ensure client data safety in real-time.

Last edited:
Reactions: nrshaown
The drives are encrypted but you can still read the files if you want to.
Encryption should take place on user's client machine before it gets uploaded, only that way we know for sure the files are secure.

As a user, you can ZIP/RAR files with a password and then use VeraCrypt for maximum security

Before getting upload you files get the random name and file extensions will remove and files transfer through HTTPS 256 Bit to the storage server. As the admins, we have no any file preview from our side. We can not see or say what is the contect of your file. :)

Tried to upload a 179MB video file. Showed file is uploaded with an red exclamation(no tooltip or details). But file is nowhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock