• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ZaiwriteAI - Ai Content Writer & Copyright Generator tool With SAAS.

ZaiwriteAI - Ai Content Writer & Copyright Generator tool With SAAS. 2.0 (untouched) Link Fixed

No permission to download
A patch has been released for 1.3. For the null version, I am using it as null now, but for the update, it wants the license key and the customer email.

Hello again @phpCore bro
After update from 1.3 to 1.5
I already use the same patch in 1.5 ( for null ) , but when I load the main page, the verify-update.blade page comes up (it does not update without license information and customer email).

thanks

Last edited:
I already use the same patch in 1.5, but when I load the main page, the verify-update.blade page comes up (it does not update without license information and customer email). The problem is here.
We need to null it bro.. M struck in some work.. It would take time for me to null it.. We should request the person who made patch for the older version. Please tag him N request him ☺ sorry bro

Could someone share with me the download link? I have tried to share but it has not been approved yet

Could someone share with me the download link? I have tried to share but it has not been approved yet
1. You have to check that the resource has not been posted here by anyone else
2. If not, then you should upload the resorce and wait for admin to approve it further.
3. U can reed the format of posting or go through uploaded resorce to understand it

Still if U face some issue lemmi know, I would guide you bro. Best of luck.

If you are talking about this same resource, then there is no way your adding resource will get approved by @Babak as this is already open for it.

If you are talking about another resource and have gone through the adding resource route:

Then just be patient and wait as @Babak has many to get through and you just need to wait until yours gets around to being seen and checked.

I'ts almost next to impossible to download your file with 100 popup links interfering with the download.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock