• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v.3.4.9

No permission to download
Youzify (formerly Youzer) – BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v3.2.0

@Babak

Attachments

• Youzify (formerly Youzer) – BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v3.2.0.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 241
Reactions: Babak and wilwil

Advanced & Powerful BuddyPress Add-Ons.

Youzify has a range of extensions that allow you to extend the power of your community. You can purchase all of these extensions at a significant discount with our All-Access Pass or you can purchase extensions individually.

BuddyPress Block Members
youzer-block-members.jpg

Save time and let your members deal with disputes by themselves by allowing them to block annoying users and decide who can interact with them.
View Details

BuddyPress Membership Restrictions
buddypress-membership-restrictions.png

Restrict BuddyPress community features and content for visitors, members, and by user role to control what your users get exclusive access to.
View Details

BuddyPress Moderation
bp-moderation-870x300.png

Meet the most complete BuddyPress Moderation solution with advanced features to take full control over your community and keep it safe.
View Details

BuddyPress Profile Completeness
youzer-profile-completeness-870x300.png

Say good bye to the blank profiles, now you can force or encourage users to complete their profiles and apply restrictions on the incomplete profiles.
View Details

BuddyPress Edit Activity
Untitled-1-870x300.png

Allow members to edit activity posts, comments with real time modifications. Set editable activities by type & moderators & limit edition by user role.
View Details

BuddyPress Activity Reactions
posts-reactions-870x300.png

Increase audience engagement by allowing users to express many more feelings quickly and easily on each wall post and improve your content.
View Details

BuddyPress Social Share
social-share-870x300.png

Allow users and visitors to share activities, profiles and groups and allow your content to reach a wider audience and gain more exposure for your brand.
View Details

BuddyPress MyCRED Integration
mycred-integration-870x300.png

Reward Users with points for each wall post type and all the profile widgets fields, social networks and increase your website users engagement.
View Details

BuddyPress Member Types
member-types-1-870x300.png

Member Types plugin is the best way to create and manage unlimited member types easily, and get a separate directory for each member type.
View Details

@Babak

I put these addon plugins, as a comment on the discussion. As you requested. Instead of making a new resource.

But now that there are guys who are putting restrictions on certain downloads, like having a certain amount of resources.

This means I lost the chance to have, 9! Resources.

Kinda sucks.

They are add-ons but they are seperate plugins, so my point stands.

Then @wh1t35n0w re-uploaded my contribution.

Which I don't mind. But I would like to point out that I lost the chance to have access to restricted downloads, because of this structure. It hurts my feels

Youzify updated @Babak

i will upload addons once i am able to get hands on.

Attachments

• youzify-3.2.2.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 15
BuddyPress Edit Activity (add-on) is most important.

Does anyone have it, or other add-ons?

@Babak
# Version 3.2.3 September 21, 2021 nulled
Fix - Profile Quote Widget Breaks.
Fix - Profile Media Tabs Slugs.
Fix - Hide Duplicated BBpress Activity Filters.

Attachments

• youzify_v3.2.3.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: aerozol84

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & User Profile v3.2.5​

Nulled Status: UNCHECK
Please test & report back to me if not work.

Attachments

• youzify-theme-v3.2.5.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 537
Reactions: Babak
Anyone having trouble with gamipress not showing widgets on profiles ? MyCred is fine but don’t seem to be able to get gamipress on

Anyone having trouble with gamipress not showing widgets on profiles ? MyCred is fine but don’t seem to be able to get gamipress on
Its a new updated function, so far I see badges, displayed.

Badges

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=youzify-widgets-settings&tab=user-badges
1634083000044.png it shows on >

/members/username/gamipress_badges/
1634082901226.png

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=youzify-widgets-settings&tab=user-balance
1634082859267.png
points doesn't show on member profile.

you can also create a custom widget with a gamipress shortcode

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=youzify-widgets-settings&tab=custom-widgets
1634083288394.png

my theme has a power button in the top right when you click the login register pop up but I don't know how to change it to the youzify login/register

@here if you installed the addons, that i uploaded, and didnt update to the newest youzify version.

please copy paste the license key that is in those adddons.
because new update, made the preset license key disappear.

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & User Profile v3.2.6​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• youzify-v3.2.6.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock