• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Youtube - Plugin for sale?

cricri1

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Feb 8, 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hey, thanks for jumping into my post, I just wanted to share something interesting about my current monetization journey on youtube and perhaps receive some feedback.

Summary.
I have opened a youtube channel on the 27 of December of 2020, having in mind that this 2021 I would like to have a popular channel, that provides me with some daily income as well as being able to perhaps sell it to a potential music agency looking to expand their music genre.

My current youtube channel has become a quite well known in a specific music genre, and therefore I’m getting great attention from users (especially young people between the agest of 20-30). Most of the music I have put in the channel is very alive - not copyrighted - liked by many but not everyone. (A specific branch of flamenco).

The best aspect about this journey is that I have managed to grow the channel incredibly in the past 2 months to about 700+ watched hours plus 500+ subscribers. I feel as if I will be able to achieve the YT monetization stage quite soon.

The problem.
Because the music is of a specific type of niche, people are not interested in just watching a video with an image that simply plays the music in the background, therefore I came up with the solution of purchasing a proper quality video template from Envato, it has many different styles but I have tested many of them and the only that produces me better results is the one I’m using for this project.

The other problems of editing videos manually, its very time consuming, it is slow, mistakes are made, and I can't be bothered to do it anymore.

I came up with a solution.
I started to build my own tailored AE script plugin, which is currently allowing me to do the following:

1.- Changing two images + resizing (usually takes about 2 minutes each picture)
2.- Changing the titles and name for each song (usually takes about 2 minutes)
3.- Changing the music of the video + keyframing it [this is to give the effect of the bars moving when the beat is heard] (usually takes about 5 minutes)
4.- Changing and resizing the music comp till the end of the song with the keyframe (usually takes 2 minutes to do it properly)
5.- Grabbing the length of the music comp + inserting it on the main comp + resizing the length of time for every single layer within the comp (around 25+ layers) + extending or shortening the comp according to the initial comp time inserted. (usually takes me another 10 min).
6.- Generate videos for all type of social media accounts: Instagram - Story mode - IGTV - Facebook (which I then export to media encoder and get all this content scheduled through Hootsuite.) (usually takes me 15 min to organize everything)
Total time: 30-35min per video.

My script
does all that and produces an excellent comp ready for export in about 10 seconds.

I’m attaching a video so you can see it, I’m all open for ideas into what else to include to this plugin but I’m thinking to add more layers, and the feature to select what video style you would like to generate + bulk creation + full Media encoder exporter. I also have a question, do you guys think I should sell this?

Thank you very much if you have read this.
Discord: Sav4ge#8007

Inkedanalytics2_LI.jpg
analytics.PNG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ziven and ayodejify
Since you've posted in the Marketplace section are you selling this script?

Check this:

I think this belongs to General Discussion
I missed that, I'm still not awake properly yet lol.

Will move to a more appropriate section.

Hi, apologies but I decided to work a little bit more on it, I will probably get an update by the end of the month.
Would you love to share your script with me?

By all means keep me updated.
Wow .... Nice
I Too have a Channel -> Ash ritz
Will try your Suggestion.

Thanks for the update, I didn't realise I posted in marketplace, since I have decided to further develope it due to quality, it will be best to wait a bit.
Since you've posted in the Marketplace section are you selling this script?

Thanks, hehe
Check this:

I think this belongs to General Discussion

Thank you.
I missed that, I'm still not awake properly yet lol.

Will move to a more appropriate section.

Hey, thanks for jumping into my post, I just wanted to share something interesting about my current monetization journey on youtube and perhaps receive some feedback.

Summary.
I have opened a youtube channel on the 27 of December of 2020, having in mind that this 2021 I would like to have a popular channel, that provides me with some daily income as well as being able to perhaps sell it to a potential music agency looking to expand their music genre.

My current youtube channel has become a quite well known in a specific music genre, and therefore I’m getting great attention from users (especially young people between the agest of 20-30). Most of the music I have put in the channel is very alive - not copyrighted - liked by many but not everyone. (A specific branch of flamenco).

The best aspect about this journey is that I have managed to grow the channel incredibly in the past 2 months to about 700+ watched hours plus 500+ subscribers. I feel as if I will be able to achieve the YT monetization stage quite soon.

The problem.
Because the music is of a specific type of niche, people are not interested in just watching a video with an image that simply plays the music in the background, therefore I came up with the solution of purchasing a proper quality video template from Envato, it has many different styles but I have tested many of them and the only that produces me better results is the one I’m using for this project.

The other problems of editing videos manually, its very time consuming, it is slow, mistakes are made, and I can't be bothered to do it anymore.

I came up with a solution.
I started to build my own tailored AE script plugin, which is currently allowing me to do the following:

1.- Changing two images + resizing (usually takes about 2 minutes each picture)
2.- Changing the titles and name for each song (usually takes about 2 minutes)
3.- Changing the music of the video + keyframing it [this is to give the effect of the bars moving when the beat is heard] (usually takes about 5 minutes)
4.- Changing and resizing the music comp till the end of the song with the keyframe (usually takes 2 minutes to do it properly)
5.- Grabbing the length of the music comp + inserting it on the main comp + resizing the length of time for every single layer within the comp (around 25+ layers) + extending or shortening the comp according to the initial comp time inserted. (usually takes me another 10 min).
6.- Generate videos for all type of social media accounts: Instagram - Story mode - IGTV - Facebook (which I then export to media encoder and get all this content scheduled through Hootsuite.) (usually takes me 15 min to organize everything)
Total time: 30-35min per video.

My script
does all that and produces an excellent comp ready for export in about 10 seconds.

I’m attaching a video so you can see it, I’m all open for ideas into what else to include to this plugin but I’m thinking to add more layers, and the feature to select what video style you would like to generate + bulk creation + full Media encoder exporter. I also have a question, do you guys think I should sell this?

Thank you very much if you have read this.
Discord: Sav4ge#8007

Inkedanalytics2_LI.jpg
analytics.PNG
Please help with a link to download. Thanks.

Hello, the project is perfect! I'll be looking forward to your sharing.
I wonder. Are you using After Effects original? If not, where can I download it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock