• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Check wordpress-seo-premium-17.6.null-package.zip -> wordpress-seo-premium-17.6_by_top123.vn.zip I have seen a warning with a malicious ad. I downloaded it from this thread. plz @Babak Please check again

66778hhhggg.png

@doanhoang88 I warn you. ( Cảnh báo cho bạn)

Please research carefully before commenting.

The method I "nulled" has an API function that can download the Premiums file...you can download the original V.17.5 to automatically update it to compare it.

admin @CyberDeviL has a detailed article here. #1,186

and Admin @Babak had detailed comments here .

This issue has been discussed many times above.
We will not repeat. This is a clean file.

wordpress-seo-premium\assets\js\dist\wp-seo-premium-quickedit-notification-1760.min.js

I did not touch this file - Do you understand?

Screenshot 2021-11-20 122219.jpg

STOP HERE

PS: The SHA-256 algorithm generates an almost unique 256-bit (32-byte) fixed code. A generated hashed string is non-computable. This is doing for it is suitable for password validation, hash function, anti-forgery, numeric characters.

Last edited:
Today, Yoast has blocked the old way of authenticating API.
The plugin will say not activated. Normal use is not affected.
I am aware of this issue and will update the new nulled file.

Reactions: MiladIT
Hi, my friend, and @Babak

Today, Yoast has blocked the old way of authenticating API. Plugin will say noticed not activated.

Please help update the new installation package, the file has changed the nulled plugin method.
Best regards

==============
* Note:
1. If you used the null file from Babiato, only reinstall :
+ wordpress-seo.17.6.null2

2. If new update from old version, please install both files :
+ wordpress-seo-premium17.6_null2.zip

Change log: yoast-seo-premium.176 (nulled full ) _ v.2 fix blocked from Yoast

Last edited:

Today, Yoast has blocked the old way of authenticating API. Plugin will say noticed not activated.

Please help update the new installation package, the file has changed the nulled plugin method.
Best regards

==============
* Note:

Thank you so much. You nailed it very well. All goes fine now. Cheers

• Love
Reactions: NoviCards.com
I didn't see such a problem on my websites.
Yes, maybe...
I know you use plugin_seo from another source!. I'm talking about my "nulled" file in babiato.

The nulled way last time... I called the API directly from Yoast, now it's blocked.
The other way still works fine.

Last edited:
@doanhoang88 I warn you. ( Cảnh báo cho bạn)

Please research carefully before commenting.

The method I "nulled" has an API function that can download the Premiums file...you can download the original V.17.5 to automatically update it to compare it.

admin @CyberDeviL has a detailed article here. #1,186

and Admin @Babak had detailed comments here .

This issue has been discussed many times above.
We will not repeat. This is a clean file.

wordpress-seo-premium\assets\js\dist\wp-seo-premium-quickedit-notification-1760.min.js

I did not touch this file - Do you understand?

Screenshot 2021-11-20 122219.jpg

STOP HERE

PS: The SHA-256 algorithm generates an almost unique 256-bit (32-byte) fixed code. A generated hashed string is non-computable. This is doing for it is suitable for password validation, hash function, anti-forgery, numeric characters.
I'm sorry I didn't research and read the previous discussion carefully. Thank you for sharing

Best regards

==============
* Note:

So Yoast trying to stop people from nulling it, however great work @NoviCards.com to get fix out so soon. 👍👍

Hope the main download file gets updated quickly too with the fixed version so that you don't get bombarded with comments of it not working as they haven't read any posts in this thread......

Hello,

Can someone help me to null myself original Yoast Premium?

I have the original file, but I can't make all function work. I need to work "SEO data optimization".

1637799897861.png

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Can someone help me to null myself original Yoast Premium?

I have the original file, but I can't make all function work. I need to work "SEO data optimization".

1637799897861.png

Thanks in advance.
Anyone on this forum will have the original file. Where do you think the "nulled" file in Babiato comes from?. Yoast seo "nulled free" is available, download and use it.

Reactions: bobsmith
Anyone on this forum will have the original file. Where do you think the "nulled" file in Babiato comes from?. Yoast seo "nulled free" is available, download and use it.

I didn't trust all files that I found on internet. So, that's I need some help to null myself the original file.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock