• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v17.2

Download Yoast SEO Premium v17.2 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v17.2 - September 21st, 2021

Yoast SEO 17.2 is out now! Yoast SEO comes with many powerful tools that will help you write SEO-proof and readable texts. And as of today, you can also work on your readability in the Farsi language. Readable content is awesome content! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.2 in our release post!
Enhancements:
Optimizes performance for saving a post and running the SEO Optimization...

Read the rest of this update entry...

V 7.12
Prevents loading Premium if Free is on an outdated version, to prevent backwards compatibility issues.

What a crappy way to turn off the guys with illegal versions.

Hello Everyone, I have a situation here.
I'm pretty sure it was happen after I installed the latest version of nulled yoast SEO. I notice it on my ahrefs report that there were 2 double slash link which pointing to youtube link. Does anyone have the same problem? Or perhaps any of you could explain the problems do I can fix it later. Appreciateit so much 🙏

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 10.50.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 10.50.58 PM.png

I'm pretty sure it was happen after I installed the latest version of nulled yoast SEO. I notice it on my ahrefs report that there were 2 double slash link which pointing to youtube link. Does anyone have the same problem? Or perhaps any of you could explain the problems do I can fix it later. Appreciateit so much 🙏

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 10.50.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 10.50.58 PM.png
You should find keyword "DraLucian..." on your Yoast folder by Notepad++, if nothing there, the problem should come from other reasons like other plugins, theme or someone visit your source from the same server.
Your domain now being redirect to crap video, let try to solve problem ASAP to prevent SEO go down.

Reactions: otetatsuya

search through the grep command, in the DIR that contains wordpress, the term "youtube"
$ grep -hR "youtube" /-------your dir wordpress/
or
$ grep -hR "Lucian" /-------your dir wordpress/

if nothing appears, the files are saved (except obfuscation, but I find it unlikely), check in the database with mysql, if all ok, some of your good friends, use your site as a bus.

Reactions: otetatsuya
You should find keyword "DraLucian..." on your Yoast folder by Notepad++, if nothing there, the problem should come from other reasons like other plugins, theme or someone visit your source from the same server.
Your domain now being redirect to crap video, let try to solve problem ASAP to prevent SEO go down.
search through the grep command, in the DIR that contains wordpress, the term "youtube"
$ grep -hR "youtube" /-------your dir wordpress/
or
$ grep -hR "Lucian" /-------your dir wordpress/

if nothing appears, the files are saved (except obfuscation, but I find it unlikely), check in the database with mysql, if all ok, some of your good friends, use your site as a bus.
Thank you very much for the help, my friends. I'll try it out with my web dev. Stay health 🙏

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock