• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
I wrote above - it didn’t help me, although I cleared the database twice.
In general, there is some strange problem and it appears somehow through the version: one version is normal, and the next one has bugs.
Some kind of nonsense))

EDIT: the advice before was GOLDEN! YOU HAVE TO CLEAR YOUR CACHE!
clear the cache in your wordpress (wp-rocket etc all that stuff)
clear the cache in your cloudflare purge cache! critical, had to do this step
clear your browser cache
then it works. it was the dmn cache.
I always write it in my nullings, it's essential, especially the cloudflare one, if you don't do it it'll ruin everything!

Reactions: maxv
I wrote above - it didn’t help me, although I cleared the database twice.
In general, there is some strange problem and it appears somehow through the version: one version is normal, and the next one has bugs.
Some kind of nonsense))
It means that you have not done something completely.
I have three plugins on my site that generate a cache:
1. WPRocket is the main caching plugin;
2. Asset CleanUp Pro - partially generates a dynamic cache;
3. Redis is an object cache.
Perhaps you still have a function in the Theme template itself that generates a cache?
Database cleaning, the Advanced Database Cleaner PRO plugin, needs to be used correctly.
See the screenshot.

Attachments

• screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-12-14-21-18-55-191.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2023-12-14-21-18-55-191.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 96
Screenshot 2023-12-18 172419.png

I got malware after install yoast plugins, index.php always encrypted
Are you sure that this code is because you have installed Yoast Seo Premium?. My latest Yoast Premium plugin installed is v21.7 that Babak announced, and I don't have any encrypted code in the wp-admin index.php, or anything like your screenshot.

Are you sure that this code is because you have installed Yoast Seo Premium?. My latest Yoast Premium plugin installed is 21.7 version ,that Babak announced and I don't have any encrypted code in the wp-admin index.php, or anything like your screenshot.
I'm not sure, but what I'm sure of, I didn't install any plugins after Yoast

No, this enc code after maybe 3-5 days install yoast
Judging by the Directory shown in the screenshot, you have a website on a local server - installed on your computer.
Here is the path that is specified:
/www/wwwrot/animateboy.net/wp-admin/index.php
It is impossible to find your website on the Internet.
The file you specified is wp-admin/index.php is the php file of the WordPress engine itself.
Where did you get this virus on the local server - only you should know. There may be a virus on the computer.
Is it possible that your local server is infected with a virus?
The easiest way is to reinstall WordPress.

Judging by the Directory shown in the screenshot, you have a website on a local server - installed on your computer.
Here is the path that is specified:
/www/wwwrot/animateboy.net/wp-admin/index.php
It is impossible to find your website on the Internet.
The file you specified is wp-admin/index.php is the php file of the WordPress engine itself.
Where did you get this virus on the local server - only you should know. There may be a virus on the computer.
Is it possible that your local server is infected with a virus?
The easiest way is to reinstall WordPress.
Ya I know that, and now I reinstall wordpress again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock