• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
When Yoast is active, page speed on admin panel is 6 seconds and 2 sec without Yoast. Does anyone affect Yoast's admin panel speed?
YThis could be caused also by the telemetry, license queries, or updates that people usually forget to null. I didn't look at this in particular, just saying it might actually be the plugin. I helped someone use the Porto theme and that thing phones home asking about patches like every 15 seconds or something, seemed like it anyway, was a huge amount of wasted traffic.

Heres a fix:

Code:
    /**
     * Maps the plugin API response.
     * @param object $site_information Site information as received from the API.
     * @return stdClass Mapped site information.
     */
    protected function map_site_information( $site_information ) {
    return (object) [
        'url'           => property_exists($site_information, 'url') ? $site_information->url : null,
        'subscriptions' => array_map( [ $this, 'map_subscription' ], $site_information->subscriptions ),
    ];
}

/**
     * Maps a plugin subscription.
     * @param object $subscription Subscription information as received from the API.
     * @return stdClass Mapped subscription.
     */
    protected function map_subscription( $subscription ) {
    // phpcs:disable WordPress.NamingConventions.ValidVariableName.UsedPropertyNotSnakeCase -- Not our properties.
    return (object) [
        'renewal_url' => property_exists($subscription, 'renewalUrl') ? $subscription->renewalUrl : null,
        'expiry_date' => property_exists($subscription, 'expiryDate') ? $subscription->expiryDate : null,
        'product'     => (object) [
            'version'      => property_exists($subscription->product, 'version') ? $subscription->product->version : null,
            'name'         => property_exists($subscription->product, 'name') ? $subscription->product->name : null,
            'slug'         => property_exists($subscription->product, 'slug') ? $subscription->product->slug : null,
            'last_updated' => property_exists($subscription->product, 'lastUpdated') ? $subscription->product->lastUpdated : null,
            'store_url'    => property_exists($subscription->product, 'storeUrl') ? $subscription->product->storeUrl : null,
            'download'     => isset( $subscription->product->download ) ? $subscription->product->download : null,
            'changelog'    => property_exists($subscription->product, 'changelog') ? $subscription->product->changelog : null,
        ],
    ];
    // phpcs:enable
}

Thanks it works!

/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php
and how do you apply it ? i am getting error , do you need to replace anything existing or ?

Edit: I have found what to replace ... but would be good, who's nulling the plugin to fix this before upload it here.

Tnx again for the help ::)

Last edited:
Reactions: pathankp
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v20.13

Download Yoast SEO Premium v20.13 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Yoast SEO Premium v20.13
August 8, 2023

Yoast SEO Premium 20.13 is out today. This release brings performance improvements, leading to a better user experience. Read all about it! Find out more about what's new in Yoast SEO Premium 20.13 in our release post!
Enhancements
Introduces the Yoast\WP\SEO\redirects_options_autoload filter, which can be used to override the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

many thanks for Yoast SEO Premium v20.13 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free

Would You like to answer the stupid question?

If I try to

Activate your subscription Yoast SEO Premium
may it snitch on me?

HI @Babak,

I was forced to deactivate Yoast SEO and Yoast SEO Premium v20.13 due to problems loading and updating some zips. After deactivating Yoast SEO and Yoast SEO Premium v20.13 I managed to complete the update procedure of the following files: WPForms Pro v1.8.3 and Polylang Pro v3.4.5.

I couldn't figure out why Yoast prevents zips from loading.

many thanks for Yoast SEO Premium v20.13 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free

Would You like to answer the stupid question?

If I try to

Activate your subscription Yoast SEO Premium
may it snitch on me?
Yes, almost all of these plugins have various telemetry, licensing, update checks, etc that snitch to high heaven sometimes every few minutes and always it includes the site url you are running it on (in the headers). I routinely edit these things out for performance and general principle but I can barely keep up with my own stuff let alone make a habit of posting/supporting mods etc. There are performance monitoring tools you can use that will help you key in on things going on with these plugins and you can debug them or just look at the source code (searching for key words related to internet connections wp_remote_post wp_remote_get curl_exec wp_remote_request file_get_contents wp_remote_retrieve_body etc whatever you get the idea). But certainly yoast is on the list of snitchy ones (doesn't appear malicious or anything, just there are definitely online checks)

@Babak Please Update
Yoast SEO Premium changelog 21.0​

August 22, 2023
Yoast SEO Premium 21.0 comes with AI! You can now generate titles and meta descriptions with help from generative AI. Our AI reads your content, understands it, and creates accurate, engaging titles and descriptions. In our release post, find out more about what's new in Yoast SEO Premium 21.0!

Enhancements​

• Introduces the AI title & description generator. You can now speed up your workflow with high-quality suggestions for titles and descriptions for your search and social appearance, at the click of a button.

Other​

• Bumps the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 21.0.
  • Sets the WordPress tested up to version to 6.3.

Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v21.0

Download Yoast SEO Premium v21.0 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Yoast SEO Premium 21.0 - August 22, 2023
Yoast SEO Premium 21.0 comes with AI! You can now generate titles and meta descriptions with help from generative AI. Our AI reads your content, understands it, and creates accurate, engaging titles and descriptions. Find out more about what's new in Yoast SEO Premium 21.0 in our release post!
Enhancements

Introduces the AI title &...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock