• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
I am getting the following error:

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$url in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 760

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$renewalUrl in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 775

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$version in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 778

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 779

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$lastUpdated in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 781

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$storeUrl in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 782

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$changelog in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line

in Plugins page in the admin panel. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem or is it just me?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE*: I found the error. Don't forget to update any Yoast addon you have.
Try installing only the original version of Yoast SEO from wordpress plugin to see if it gives you the usual problem, then maybe add the premium persion later

Version 20.5 - April 11, 2023

Yoast SEO 20.5 includes a host of exciting improvements and fixes. One of the most noteworthy updates is the improved Google SERP preview that aligns with Google's current styling for mobile and desktop. For more information about these updates, please read all about our latest release. Find out more about what's new in Yoast SEO Premium 20.5 in our release post!

Bugfixes​

• Fixes a bug where the highlighting for the word complexity assessment would not be applied to the first sentence of a paragraph when that paragraph contained a new line character.

Other​

• Bumps minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 20.5.
  • Drops compatibility with PHP 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1.
  • Fixes security issues.

Yoast SEO 20.5: Update now!

Yoast SEO 20.5 is available today. In this release, we made several improvements and brought our Google to the latest UX changes from the SERPs. We’ve also fixed some security-related issues to make the plugin more secure.

Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v20.5

Download Yoast SEO Premium v20.5 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Yoast SEO Premium v20.5 - April 11, 2023

Yoast SEO 20.5 includes a host of exciting improvements and fixes. One of the most noteworthy updates is the improved Google SERP preview that aligns with Google's current styling for mobile and desktop. For more information about these updates, please read all about our latest release. Find out more about what's new in Yoast SEO Premium 20.5 in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am getting the following error:

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$url in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 760

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$renewalUrl in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 775

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$version in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 778

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 779

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$lastUpdated in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 781

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$storeUrl in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 782

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$changelog in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line

in Plugins page in the admin panel. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem or is it just me?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE*: I found the error. Don't forget to update any Yoast addon you have.

Same erroe, and I try to install the free yoast seo from wp store first, then install 20.5 premium nulled, still show this error.
how to fix it? please help, thanks!

Same erroe, and I try to install the free yoast seo from wp store first, then install 20.5 premium nulled, still show this error.
how to fix it? please help, thanks!
Temporarily switch to the retail version. Also make sure that your PHP version is 7.4 or higher but not PHP 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeedforWp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitwit
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock