• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
There's something weird going on here. I have 2 sites, in one I did the procedure as mentioned above and everything worked. On the other site I did exactly the same and the premium options do not appear. The detail is that on one site I use wprocket and on the other I use litespeedcache....but on both I cleared the cache and checked via STP that everything had already been deleted really...strange
This version 19.6 and the free version 19.12 should have been installed on my website. I have removed this plugin - too many problems arise after installing it. Developers are experimenting.
I switched to another plugin: Rank Math SEO.
But this is so - a digression.
Anyone interested can try my version of Yoast SEO Premium 19.6.
1. Before installing, you need to deactivate both versions of the plugin. Delete the free version.
2. Delete the cache of the site and browser. Optimize the Database.
3. Update and activate the Premium version via the WordPress console (Plugins - Add a new one and so on ...).
4. The free version is generated automatically.

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 112
Reactions: babok and exeplay
This version 19.6 and the free version 19.12 should have been installed on my website. I have removed this plugin - too many problems arise after installing it. Developers are experimenting.
I switched to another plugin: Rank Math SEO.
But this is so - a digression.
Anyone interested can try my version of Yoast SEO Premium 19.6.
1. Before installing, you need to deactivate both versions of the plugin. Delete the free version.
2. Delete the cache of the site and browser. Optimize the Database.
3. Update and activate the Premium version via the WordPress console (Plugins - Add a new one and so on ...).
4. The free version is generated automatically.
I did exactly as you suggested, I followed the step by step... even so it doesn't open some premium options... but only on this specific site... on the other one it works perfectly. I think there may be a bug with WP ROCKET

There's something weird going on here. I have 2 sites, in one I did the procedure as mentioned above and everything worked. On the other site I did exactly the same and the premium options do not appear. The detail is that on one site I use wprocket and on the other I use litespeedcache....but on both I cleared the cache and checked via STP that everything had already been deleted really...strange
I have had the same problem before. it is the cache. either the hosting or the cloudflare if you use it you will have to clear the cache of both.

Reactions: exeplay
Please. By PHP8.x.x, I have this error. But it makes the premium plugin, after deactivating it it's OK. Also, it's OK with PHP7.x.x Where could the problem be?

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$storeUrl in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 788 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$changelog in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 791 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$renewalUrl in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 781 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$version in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 784 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 785 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$lastUpdated in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 787

Reactions: legarsfred
Please. By PHP8.x.x, I have this error. But it makes the premium plugin, after deactivating it it's OK. Also, it's OK with PHP7.x.x Where could the problem be?

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$storeUrl in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 788 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$changelog in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 791 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$renewalUrl in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 781 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$version in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 784 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 785 Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$lastUpdated in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 787
Try to deactivate all plugins, delete YOAST SEO and upload it from "File manager" using the C-Panel console if your server uses it. Activate it, and start activating one plugin after the other to check which one is causing the clash with Yoast.

Alternatively, contact your Host provider to check what's happening, maybe the PHP version used by your host is an older version.

Two last versions of Yoast premium are breaking my Divi site. Version of PHP in conflict. But PHP 7.4 is deprecated. So ? Who's fault is it ? (Divi ? WordPress ? Yoast ?). For sure, right now It is impossible for me to write SEO posts and that's handicapping ! I have tried several sources of 19.6 version but the result is the same everywhere. It's not a caching issue as I read it (not in my case).
More informations would be grateful.

Thanks

Plz help. Where is the nulled free version? Should I use the official free version or is there any nulled free version?

anyone facing wrong og:image issue here? when i check it shows logo image in og:image. i have selected a different image for Facebook & twitter. you can check it in post view source.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock