• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Very often there are various problems in this plugin. Especially after the next update.
I decided to make drastic changes - I changed Yoast SEO Premium to a free Rank Math SEO plugin.
The free version of Rank Math SEO has all the features of the premium version of Yoast SEO.
All the problems disappeared.
Information for those who are tired of solving problems with Yoast SEO.
All settings are transferred automatically.

Very often there are various problems in this plugin. Especially after the next update.
I decided to make drastic changes - I changed Yoast SEO Premium to a free Rank Math SEO plugin.
The free version of Rank Math SEO has all the features of the premium version of Yoast SEO.
How to transfer changes from yoast seo to Rank Math SEO is easy?
When using Rank Math SEO , I have seen tutorials indicating that you have to leave yoast seo together with Rank Math SEO. is that true?

How to transfer changes from yoast seo to Rank Math SEO is easy?
When using Rank Math SEO , I have seen tutorials indicating that you have to leave yoast seo together with Rank Math SEO. is that true?
Yes, When you install Rank Math SEO, you cannot delete Yoast SEO. After all the data from the previous plugin is transferred automatically, a warning will appear that Yoast SEO needs to be deactivated and deleted. Agree to the deletion.

Yes, When you install Rank Math SEO, you cannot delete Yoast SEO. After all the data from the previous plugin is transferred automatically, a warning will appear that Yoast SEO needs to be deactivated and deleted. Agree to the deletion.
thanks I will try it on a site

Free version plugin limited? https://rankmath.com/fr/offer/

After upgrade latest version yoast seo analysis not working
How can solve?
Install and delete cache many time

Free version update 19.11​

Release date: November 29th, 2022

Yoast SEO 19.11 is out now. We’re optimizing the Yoast SEO plugin to use fewer resources. This helps make your site faster and more efficient. In this release, we’re doing this by streamlining your database. Find out more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 19.11 in our release post!

Enhancements​

• Adds a WP-CLI command to clean up unused data from our custom database tables: wp yoast cleanup.
  • Performs a cleanup of indexables when a public post type (or taxonomy) becomes non-public.
  • Notifies users to run the SEO optimization when a non-public post type (or taxonomy) becomes public.

Bugfixes​

• Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when the SEO optimization was run after a post type had been manually excluded via a filter.
  • Fixes a bug where an entry would be added to our indexables table when saving, updating, or accessing a post (or term) for a non-public post type (or taxonomy).
  • Fixes a bug where duplicate indexable records would be created for the same object.
  • Fixes a bug where indexables for users would not get removed when a user did not have any publicly viewable posts anymore.
  • Fixes a bug where indexables for users would not get removed when author archives were disabled.
  • Fixes a bug where indexables would be created for users when author archives were disabled.
  • Fixes a bug where indexables would be created for users who did not have any publicly viewable posts.

Other​

• Introduces the wpseo_indexable_excluded_taxonomies filter, to allow manually excluding taxonomies from being indexed.

anyone can Null free version to work with premium?

Free version update 19.11​

Release date: November 29th, 2022

Yoast SEO 19.11 is out now. We’re optimizing the Yoast SEO plugin to use fewer resources. This helps make your site faster and more efficient. In this release, we’re doing this by streamlining your database. Find out more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 19.11 in our release post!

Enhancements​

• Adds a WP-CLI command to clean up unused data from our custom database tables: wp yoast cleanup.
  • Performs a cleanup of indexables when a public post type (or taxonomy) becomes non-public.
  • Notifies users to run the SEO optimization when a non-public post type (or taxonomy) becomes public.

Bugfixes​

• Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when the SEO optimization was run after a post type had been manually excluded via a filter.
  • Fixes a bug where an entry would be added to our indexables table when saving, updating, or accessing a post (or term) for a non-public post type (or taxonomy).
  • Fixes a bug where duplicate indexable records would be created for the same object.
  • Fixes a bug where indexables for users would not get removed when a user did not have any publicly viewable posts anymore.
  • Fixes a bug where indexables for users would not get removed when author archives were disabled.
  • Fixes a bug where indexables would be created for users when author archives were disabled.
  • Fixes a bug where indexables would be created for users who did not have any publicly viewable posts.

Other​

• Introduces the wpseo_indexable_excluded_taxonomies filter, to allow manually excluding taxonomies from being indexed.

anyone can Null free version to work with premium?
good question: anyone can Null free version to work with premium?

Reactions: mis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock