• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
i download many files here, no files or plugins been quarantine to McAfee except the file i wrote above.
Check the plugin archive on Virustotal.
There McAfee does not respond to viruses.
The Premium version has an encrypted code from the developer.
There is a false alarm of the Belarusian antivirus.

Reactions: lehaophuc83
Check the plugin archive on Virustotal.
There McAfee does not respond to viruses.
The Premium version has an encrypted code from the developer.
There is a false alarm of the Belarusian antivirus.
Are you a Nazi?
Do you not like the Ukrainian antivirus?
Now Belarusian?
Maybe antiviruses are not needed at all?
Can we wait for the resource to be updated by @Babak?

this files has been quarantine by my McAfee Antivirus. JTI/suspect 1966612 in folder classes. while on babak files no virus founded.
It should come from the way to compress folder. Sometimes plugin, theme folder compressed by Winrar show fault positive results. Because of base64 codes in JS files.

Reactions: lehaophuc83
Yoast SEO (not Premium)
there is a Release Date: October 11th, 2022
V.19.8

is it better not to update?

Yoast SEO (not Premium)
there is a Release Date: October 11th, 2022
V.19.8

is it better not to update?

19.8.0​

Enhancements:
  • Enhances the Schema breadcrumbs generation to make sure that empty list items are not included, preventing Schema validation errors.
  • Adds a X-Robots-Tag: noindex, follow header to all comment feeds to prevent them from being indexed, reducing duplicate content.
  • Removes two notifications from the Yoast SEO dashboard: the one suggesting enabling auto-updates, and the one suggesting activating an add-on that is installed but currently inactive.
  • Forces the twitter:card meta tag to the preferred summary_large_image value.
Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown on WordPress.com using PHP 8.0 in relation with the Debug Bar.
  • Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when the php_uname() function is disabled by the web hosting provider and usage tracking is enabled.
  • Fixes a bug where changes in the replacement variables (e.g. the value of the %%title%% replacement variable when the post title changes) would not be reflected in the Meta description length, the SEO title width, and the Keyphrase in SEO title assessments.
  • Fixes a bug where passing __false to the wpseo_robots filter would result in a max-image-preview:large robots meta directive instead of the desired noindex, nofollow directive.
  • Fixes a bug where robots meta tags would be unintentionally synchronized between pages in different languages when using multilingual plugins like WPML or Polylang.
  • Fixes a bug where the query parameters from an image URL would be omitted in the sitemap.xml.
  • Fixes a bug where the sidebar issue counter would show a wrong number of issues, on the first page load after an issue was resolved.
  • Fixes a bug where Yoast SEO would conflict with Elementor, when Yoast Premium or Yoast News or Yoast Video is active, throwing console errors.
Other:
  • Deprecates the wpseo_twitter_card_type filter.

19.7.2​

Other:
  • Removes the cURL minimal version check from the Site Health page, as it was causing issues.

If everything is working now? Do not hurry...

I dont wanna be rude but stop being dumb people. Install the freaken pro plugin by itself, the same freaken plugin will install the free version of yoas seo and once installed, just press the damn feaking "update now" button... It's been said already tons of times.
I7lif6p.jpg

i download many files here, no files or plugins been quarantine to McAfee except the file i wrote above.
Sorry, but I don't know why you reported that.
Please check virustotal.com.

I'll send you an original file to check it out for yourself.
Please contact me if you don't believe this is the original file from yoast.com. I will let you download it directly from Yoast.com.
Original untouched file:

Basic Properties
MD5 199728f25e90bfa0bf3184158a246d29
SHA-1 a52ec9557b7d71472939364fffc7eceb198f8cde
SHA-256 12228e4a8e684188d59049e6a34c15976862367203fc2100992c1481c77a0957
Vhash 4a12a1a6fb53dde67054ec17ed13fd7c

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium-19.3.zip
    5 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Reactions: mml and iKalanko
Sorry, but I don't know why you reported that.
Please check virustotal.com.

I'll send you an original file to check it out for yourself.
Please contact me if you don't believe this is the original file from yoast.com. I will let you download it directly from Yoast.com.
Original untouched file:

Basic Properties
MD5 199728f25e90bfa0bf3184158a246d29
SHA-1 a52ec9557b7d71472939364fffc7eceb198f8cde
SHA-256 12228e4a8e684188d59049e6a34c15976862367203fc2100992c1481c77a0957
Vhash 4a12a1a6fb53dde67054ec17ed13fd7c
This must be because the file contains encryption, I believe it is a false positive from the anti-virus
wp-seo-premium-quickedit-notification-1930.min.js
wp-seo-premium-quickedit-notification-1921.min.js

I dont wanna be rude but stop being dumb people. Install the freaken pro plugin by itself, the same freaken plugin will install the free version of yoas seo and once installed, just press the damn feaking "update now" button... It's been said already tons of times.
I7lif6p.jpg
Did this aswell, but still getting errors on optimization. Any fix to solve this? Thank you.

Attachments

• seo_error.PNG
    seo_error.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 26
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v19.4

Download Yoast SEO Premium v19.4 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v19.4 - October 25th, 2022

Yoast SEO Premium 19.4 is out now. In this release, we’ve improved our Premium analysis with a new check for site titles. We’ve also added a new option to the crawl settings to manage the crawling of internal site search URLs. Plus, we’ve added several enhancements, fixes, and other improvements. Check it out! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO Premium 19.4 in our release post in English...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock