• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v11.6 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v11.6 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v11.6.0 - Release Date: July 9th, 2019 - Thanks To @Physkx

Yoast SEO 11.6 is out today. Of course, we did the regular round of bug fixing, but the focus of this release is two-fold: a new, much easier to use tabbed interface for the meta box and an updated HowTo structured data content block for WordPress. Find out all about Yoast SEO 11.6 in our 11.6 release...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'll look into this later, it may be the case they are just edited as I did not get the addons from the developer site, I've removed my link to the addons. The Yoast main plugin I have tested and can verify it is the correct version with the 11.6 changes

EDIT: the addons are correct, there was just no changes to them from 11.5 to 11.6 except for the version number being updated.

Last edited:
I'll look into this later, it may be the case they are just edited as I did not get the addons from the developer site, I've removed my link to the addons. The Yoast main plugin I have tested and can verify it is the correct version with the 11.6 changes

EDIT: the addons are correct, there was just no changes to them from 11.5 to 11.6 except for the version number being updated.
So this is not version 11.6? Are they only 11.5?

So this is not version 11.6? Are they only 11.5?

No they are version 11.6, what I'm saying is there is no difference between 11.5addons and 11.6addons.. no updates were made by the developer except for updating the version number.. only the main plugin had updates done to it..

No they are version 11.6, what I'm saying is there is no difference between 11.5addons and 11.6addons.. no updates were made by the developer except for updating the version number.. only the main plugin had updates done to it..
It is different in version 11.6, you see this:

It is different in version 11.6, you see this:

I can see those changes haven't been made, you are right. I will upload the correct versions when I can find them, seems the source I got these from has just edited them and is not to be trusted..

I can see those changes haven't been made, you are right. I will upload the correct versions when I can find them, seems the source I got these from has just edited them and is not to be trusted..
Sure, with the WooCommerce Yoast SEO plugin addon you can access:
wpseo-woocommerce / js / .....
You will see that its version is 10.1

Reactions: Physkx
These better? Actually, these are 11.5 (real ones)! Don't have 11.6

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
These better? Actually, these are 11.5 (real ones)! Don't have 11.6

TassieNZ :)
Thanks to @TassieNZ
I have v11.5 and I need the latest version 11.6 :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock