• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter

YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter v4.26.0

No permission to download
please, help. I enter license, but it show me: Error: The corresponding license key was not found. Make sure that you have entered the email address used for the order in YITH and the correct license serial number
Thank you so much

Very strange. Maybe you are their only buyer?
dont think so talked with @Babak about it and it seems they traced me down somehow because i shared the plugn with 100% same file name ^^
anyway. there is a better solution for filtering anyway. wpgridbuilder i'll share that one now if its not alrady shared :)

4.30.0 - Released on 17 January 2024​

• New: support for WooCommerce 8.5
  • Tweak: minor change to preset edit screen appearance
  • Update: YITH plugin framework

Someone can tell me - the values of attributes that do not exist are not hidden. What could be the reason?
Example. Attribute1 Gender - Male, Female. Attribute2 Size. For a man - 39, 40, 41, 42. For a woman - 35, 36, 37, 38, 39.
When you select Women, all sizes are displayed. Any ideas?
Read documentation.
empty_term.jpg
Hide empty terms: enable if you want to hide empty terms from the filters section; Set! But not work.
Maybe nulled not work correct?

Last edited:
Someone can tell me - the values of attributes that do not exist are not hidden. What could be the reason?
Example. Attribute1 Gender - Male, Female. Attribute2 Size. For a man - 39, 40, 41, 42. For a woman - 35, 36, 37, 38, 39.
When you select Women, all sizes are displayed. Any ideas?
Read documentation.
empty_term.jpg
Hide empty terms: enable if you want to hide empty terms from the filters section; Set! But not work.
I enabled both Hide empty terms and Hide out of stock products on my site.

For single products the filter works fine but not work for variable products if there are some attribute still in stock. The filter will hide only whole attributes out of stock. This is what happens for my site.

IMO, it works fine even nulled but the option doesn't filter as wish, it's about quality of dev, maybe.

4.30.0 - Released on 17 January 2024​

• New: support for WooCommerce 8.5
  • Tweak: minor change to preset edit screen appearance
  • Update: YITH plugin framework

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-ajax-product-filter-premium-4.30.0.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 48
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock