• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

Yith Activator 1.1

No permission to download
Not working on my sites, tested con a few YITH plugins on different sites with different themes, hosting, etc...

Can you help me?

Thanks

Hey,

I will check out those plugins, but I have also found that even though it says its not registered it actually is and all functions work. It just won’t say it in the list of license for yith.

Hi this plugin absolutely works with the plugin.

sometimes other yith plugins interfere with the registration but the plugin still works as if it was registered.

But here is a new install with yith activator and request a quote plugin.

1710940989395.png
Appreciated man!! Keep em coming! very handy.

Hi this plugin absolutely works with the plugin.

sometimes other yith plugins interfere with the registration but the plugin still works as if it was registered.

But here is a new install with yith activator and request a quote plugin.

1710940989395.png

Thank you, looks interesting

@phukit do you happen to have access to YITH premium plugins as well? I'm looking for YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce, but it's not updated on Babiato (since 2021). Thanks!

Yes this happens I don’t know why but in the database it is registered and the plugin will function as registered regardless.

I have product addons and it says same thing but works regardless
Thank you very much for responding and commenting, yes I have been testing it and it works until 5.10, but this latest 5.11 is blocked to make adjustments and asks for activation. I finally had to downgrade to the previous version.

Thank you very much for responding and commenting, yes I have been testing it and it works until 5.10, but this latest 5.11 is blocked to make adjustments and asks for activation. I finally had to downgrade to the previous version.
ok, I will try to test and see whats happening.

What is this supposed to do? I installed a YITH plugin from here on Babiato, installed the activator and I can see it's successfully activated, but then what, what does it actually do? I try to update via the plugins menu but it fails. Is it just to get rid of licence nags? As far as I know YITH plugins work without nulling, so just curious. Thanks!

What is this supposed to do? I installed a YITH plugin from here on Babiato, installed the activator and I can see it's successfully activated, but then what, what does it actually do? I try to update via the plugins menu but it fails. Is it just to get rid of licence nags? As far as I know YITH plugins work without nulling, so just curious. Thanks!
All the charm is in the term "activator" nothing more, nulling is very far from hacking, you can null a script but for updates, in most cases, you also have to hack the remote server

All the charm is in the term "activator" nothing more, nulling is very far from hacking, you can null a script but for updates, in most cases, you also have to hack the remote server
not sure why you need this, you cannot obtain not nulled plugin anyways from Yith

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock