• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xtra - WordPress Website Builder + RTL

Xtra - WordPress Website Builder + RTL v4.8.5

No permission to download
Babak updated XTRA - Multipurpose WordPress Theme + RTL with a new update entry:

XTRA v3.5 Nulled

Download XTRA v3.5 - Multipurpose WordPress Theme + RTL Nulled Free
v3.5 – [6 December 2019]

Added:
– New Demos [ Startup, Business 4 ]

======================================================
v3.4 – [29 November 2019]
Improved:
– Tablet and mobile breakpoint options > General > Layout
– Link target attribute for Icons element
– Loop countdown functions when page refreshed
– Specific lightbox inside each gallery
– Stylish list text alignment in small devices
– Applied white...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated XTRA - Multipurpose WordPress Theme + RTL with a new update entry:

XTRA v3.7 Nulled

Download XTRA v3.7 - Multipurpose WordPress Theme + RTL Nulled Free
v3.7 – [11 January 2020] Active With Any Key!
Added:

– New Demo Advisor
– New Demo SEO 2
– New Demo Personal Blog 2
– New Demo Portfolio
Improved:
– Font Awesome icons library updated to v5.11.2
– Custom responsive height for separator element
– Query fields issue in News Ticker element
– StyleKit for search widget button
– Minor CSS and JS issues fixed

Hi there, can you please add the child theme for the xtra theme. It is not in the download pack.

XTRA Theme v3.8.5 Nulled

Download XTRA v3.8.5 - Multipurpose WordPress Theme + RTL Nulled Free
v3.8.5 – [7 February 2020]

Fixed:
– Compatibility with PHP 7.4
– Removed duplicated icons from icons library
– Woocommerce two columns on mobile conflict with blog
– Hover icon for related posts inherit from archive settings
– Search widget button CSS styling issue fixed
– Single posts meta items improved

Reactions: Ehsanfar
Hello! Could anyone help me to use a custom font with xtra theme. In theme Typography options has this option to add custom font name but it needs to upload the font and make some ccs changes. I need to add ROCKWELL font. What CSS code I need to add? Otherwise Is there any plugin ready for this purpose compatible with this theme?

Thanks!!!!!

Hello! Could anyone help me to use a custom font with xtra theme. In theme Typography options has this option to add custom font name but it needs to upload the font and make some ccs changes. I need to add ROCKWELL font. What CSS code I need to add? Otherwise Is there any plugin ready for this purpose compatible with this theme?

Thanks!!!!!
user this plugin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock