• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes v9.3.7

No permission to download
They have removed 3 website of my clients, actually XStore increased security and they are removing all websites which are using nulled XStore theme.
Yeah and in fact, multiple phishing each time! :( I tried a few times, each time it's the same... and it's happening again, and again... :( Maybe not in the last version though?

For those who use it, note that it is only $29 in sale presently from $49,, that price it is good to get.

• Love
Reactions: benduick and Babak
They have removed 3 website of my clients, actually XStore increased security and they are removing all websites which are using nulled XStore theme.

Hmm $29 in sale and how much are you charging clients for theme?

Surely those three clients can easily pay for genuine theme.

Why use nulled version whilst at low price and really should be genuine for actual clients and not nulled.

Reactions: Hkumar and Babak
Hmm $29 in sale and how much are you charging clients for theme?

Surely those three clients can easily pay for genuine theme.

Why use nulled version whilst at low price and really should be genuine for actual clients and not nulled.
I know i know, but there are 6 websites are running on this theme, when i get paid by those website's owner i will buy the license one by one.

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
For those who use it, note that it is only $29 in sale presently from $49,, that price it is good to get.
I already have 2 license of this theme

• Love
Babak updated XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore Theme v8.2.2

Download XStore v8.2.2 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v8.2.2 / June 29, 2022

ADDED: XStore Icons to Massive Addons for WPBakery Page Builder plugin icons fonts libraries (Icon element icons)
FIXED: Fatal error in some cases on variable products
FIXED: Built-in WooCommerce Email with Bulgarian language
FIXED: Built-in WooCommerce Email products title limit with different languages
FIXED: Additional custom block position on Single Product
FIXED: JS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
1656608482632.png
when I have imported a demo to a site it creates pirated imports for me. Be careful with this version.

Use the latest version and try that as it should be okay.

Unless we got somebody connected with the theme watching this thread and trying to counteract nulling....

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Babak and marcost96
Use the latest version and try that as it should be okay.

Unless we got somebody connected with the theme watching this thread and trying to counteract nulling....
Excuse me, I re-downloaded the official one that is in the resources of this post and if you enter the functions.php file of the main theme, there is no null. That is, it is not nulled. That must be why when trying to import everything was marked as pirated.

Excuse me, I re-downloaded the official one that is in the resources of this post and if you enter the functions.php file of the main theme, there is no null. That is, it is not nulled. That must be why when trying to import everything was marked as pirated.

Well excuse me, the main download is perfectly fine and working. 🤔

Untitled.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Babak and marcost96
guys I'm confused between Xstore theme and Woodmart, can help guys to choose the best ad easy one for my store.

XStore v8.2.3 Untouched @bobsmith @Babak

Latest version 8.2.3/ Core plugin 4.2.3
July 7, 2022
  • ADDED: Social login on checkout (XStore Control Panel -> Authorization APIs -> Facebook Loginization)
  • IMPROVED: Compatibility with Elementor Pro Cart Page editor (forum topic)
  • IMPROVED: CSS fixes
  • IMPROVED: Quick View and Popup added to cart styles enqueuing
  • FIXED: Conditions to show additional header for the whole site
  • FIXED: PHP notice from breadcrumbs in some cases

Attachments

• xstore-8.2.3.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 22
  • et-core-plugin-4.2.3.zip
    4 MB · Views: 22
bobsmith updated XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore Theme v8.2.3

Download XStore v8.2.3 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled
v8.2.3 / July 7, 2022

ADDED: Social login on checkout (XStore Control Panel -> Authorization APIs -> Facebook Loginization)
IMPROVED: Compatibility with Elementor Pro Cart Page editor (forum topic)
IMPROVED: CSS fixes
IMPROVED: Quick View and Popup added to cart styles enqueuing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock