• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XforWooCommerce

XforWooCommerce v2.1.0

No permission to download
1620262257618.png
Hello dears! After installing the update to the latest version of the plugin, when I try to use a filter, a pop up is executed that says "Error!" and everything remains in an infinite loop (attached capture of the error). Does the same thing happen to someone? In this case, how could they solve it? As always, thanks in advance to the community! I hope everyone is well!

Attachments

• ErrorXforwocommerce.PNG
    ErrorXforwocommerce.PNG
    57.1 KB · Views: 6
1620262257618.png
Hello dears! After installing the update to the latest version of the plugin, when I try to use a filter, a pop up is executed that says "Error!" and everything remains in an infinite loop (attached capture of the error). Does the same thing happen to someone? In this case, how could they solve it? As always, thanks in advance to the community! I hope everyone is well!

It should be noted that with version 1.4.1 the problem does not happen, thanks again community!

Tonight I will upload all X For Woocommerce Plugins :))

Awesome bro but just tried it, but it does not work as intended and products filter does not show on shop sidebar when widget is added.

The cart plugin does not change position either when settings are changed in backend.

Their docs are all private too lol

X For Woocommerce v1.7.1​

(Big Thank @Ledzepy For Nulling It)

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• x-for-woocommerce-v1.7.1n.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock