• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XenForo & Add-ons 2.3.0 Beta 1 Released

hhlac

Aug 12, 2023
Is there any chance anyone could get / null this version for me please?

XenForo & Add-ons 2.3.0 Beta 1 Released​

and alongside the above please download and share:

Media Gallery 2.3.0 Beta 1
Resource Manager 2.3.0 Beta 1
XenForo Enhanced Search 2.3.0 Beta 1

Looks like they preparing some testing to public anytime now! I'm going to run it on a sub domain to test new functionality. I will be running it as stock so no modifications at all.

Thanks!

Reactions: brainland and mamac

Looks like they preparing some testing to public anytime now! I'm going to run it on a sub domain to test new functionality. I will be running it as stock so no modifications at all.

Thanks!
just about to install and test it just now I will share the link

Reactions: brainland
I will install shortly and report back.

Do you have access to the following new beta addons as well for testing?

unfortunately i do not have them yet if i get hold of them i will share them with you

Reactions: brainland
I'm looking into OAUTH so that XENFORO can login as WORDPRESS users.

Does this new 2.3 allow this natively?

I currently use XFtoWP (which works fantastic) but native will be much better! I need to be super careful not to destroy live data so setting up some new test systems.

EDIT: After playing about I don't think it does it at the moment.

Last edited:
@Proxybunker Do you happen to have Beta 2 ?

@Proxybunker Do you happen to have Beta 2 ?

XenForo 2.3.0 Beta 2​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Xenforo-Resource-Manager 2.3.0-Beta-1​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

I'm looking into OAUTH so that XENFORO can login as WORDPRESS users.

Does this new 2.3 allow this natively?

I currently use XFtoWP (which works fantastic) but native will be much better! I need to be super careful not to destroy live data so setting up some new test systems.

EDIT: After playing about I don't think it does it at the moment.
as I understand, in 2.3.0 beta 2 you can use it as an oauth server, but not as a client.
in other words, in this beta, it's impossible to login into xenforo using wordpress login/password (WP OAuth Server Pro v4.3.2), right?

as I understand, in 2.3.0 beta 2 you can use it as an oauth server, but not as a client.
in other words, in this beta, it's impossible to login into xenforo using wordpress login/password (WP OAuth Server Pro v4.3.2), right?

The only solution I have so far is XFtoWP on main domain.

I'm running dev server for 2.3 to test functionality to see if I can get a native solution to logging in with 1 username/password without plugin.

No solution found so far.

Reactions: audacity

Thanks!

Xenforo Version 2.3 Beta 3 Full install

Xenforo Version 2.3 Beta 3 upgrade install

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock