• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.10

No permission to download
Guys i cant finish setup...

1695209386817.png
Select the 'Translate What You Choose' and then select manual translate because you cannot use the automatic translation as that is web service and needs a genuine account means you have to buy the plugin and the automated translation service which is very very expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: CLYON
Select the 'Translate What You Choose' and then select manual translate because you cannot use the automatic translation as that is web service and needs a genuine account means you have to buy the plugin. the plugin and the automated translation service is very very expensive.
Yeah but still have same problem.

1695298665884.png

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Install an old version of WPML, such as 4.5.12. Complete the setup wizard, then upgrade to the latest version. This fix was published here in previous pages.
Thanks, it worked great !

In complement :
- Check WP Memory Limit : find the file wp-config.php (in wordpress root directory via filezilla or ftp client of your domain name registrar) and add the line “define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );”.
The memory limit can be more than 256M depending on your theme. Check your theme documentation recommandations.
- sometimes by changing theme to basic wordpress theme like twenty three and then finishing WPML translation setup and coming back to your previous installed theme it seems to work. Be aware of not breaking website.
This solution suits more new websites where there are not lots to lose and everything can be done quickly in case of breaking.

Reactions: Groot
Thanks, it worked great !

In complement :
- Check WP Memory Limit : find the file wp-config.php (in wordpress root directory via filezilla or ftp client of your domain name registrar) and add the line “define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );”.
The memory limit can be more than 256M depending on your theme. Check your theme documentation recommandations.
- sometimes by changing theme to basic wordpress theme like twenty three and then finishing WPML translation setup and coming back to your previous installed theme it seems to work. Be aware of not breaking website.
This solution suits more new websites where there are not lots to lose and everything can be done quickly in case of breaking.
unfortunately doesnt matter which old or nulled versions i try, i cant proceed with the installation. Stuck on 3rd step

1695939818860.png

Reactions: smartmghplus
The installation and configuration was perfect, but...
I need automatic translation of my website!!! PLEASE

• Haha
unfortunately doesnt matter which old or nulled versions i try, i cant proceed with the installation. Stuck on 3rd step

1695939818860.png
Uninstall the plugin. Check whether the plugin directory has been also deleted or not. If not, then delete it otherwise it's all good. Now install version 4.5.14 and configure it. It will work as per my testing. Now you have done your configuration, install 4.6.6 over the current one i.e. 4.5.14. REMEMBER DO NOT UNINSTALL THE 4.5.14, JUST REPLACE THE CURRENT VERSION WHEN IT WILL ASK. Now, you have a working 4.6.6. Hope it will help. Let me know the result if you haven't done it yet. :)

Uninstall the plugin. Check whether the plugin directory has been also deleted or not. If not, then delete it otherwise it's all good. Now install version 4.5.14 and configure it. It will work as per my testing. Now you have done your configuration, install 4.6.6 over the current one i.e. 4.5.14. REMEMBER DO NOT UNINSTALL THE 4.5.14, JUST REPLACE THE CURRENT VERSION WHEN IT WILL ASK. Now, you have a working 4.6.6. Hope it will help. Let me know the result if you haven't done it yet. :)
it works, thanks a lot

Hi guys

Sorry but, 1000 times was mentioned here that you first need to install and configure v4.5.14 or v4.5.12 then update to the latest version.
bro how can i download older version when i click to old version v4.5.14 its refreshing can you give me link please <3

The installation and configuration was perfect, but...
I need automatic translation of my website!!! PLEASE
The actual plugin only offers "free" translation (MANUAL) if you translate the website yourself or give access to someone else to do it for you.
For AUTOMATIC translation, you need to PAY (Pay-as-you-go, Prepaid credits).

Check it here for more details :

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhishekgarg1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock