• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.10

No permission to download
Please update to WPML 4.5.12 WP 6.1 has problems with the older versions. Website crashes when you update to WP 6.1

Please update to WPML 4.5.12 WP 6.1 has problems with the older versions. Website crashes when you update to WP 6.1
Yes if your website run with automatic upgrades it will be given critical error which I faced recently after update to v6.1. And thanks to @Babak and other guys new version saved my life.

Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.5.12 Nulled

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.5.12 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Released on: October 31, 2022

• Fixed a notice related to WP_object_cache
  • Added support for translating the new List-item Gutenberg block
  • Fixed an issue with registering strings coming from the Elementor Flexbox container
  • Fixed an issue with the Block widget text being unexpectedly wrapped with a paragraph tag
  • Fixed the issue where Block widgets translations were not applied anymore
  • Adapted the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@KaoVN @anandabraj can any of you (or anyone else who still has it) please re-attach or upload and share v.4.1.12 wpml-multilingual-core-v4-4-12bf-zip? All attachment links both here in the thread and in the downloads section are non-functional. I'm having a 'blank-page-until-refresh/ reload' issue with all v.4.5.x
Thanks

On 4.5.12

Wordpress plugin page is showing. Is this nulled?
You can use the attached version that has removed the registration notification on plugin page.

Attachments

• sitepress-multilingual-cms.zip
    11.6 MB · Views: 124
Reactions: BuxB
Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.5.13

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.5.13 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
WPML Multilingual CMS v4.5.13
Released on: November 7, 2022

Fixed an issue with the menu language switcher where the “wpml-ls-first-item” class was applied to the current language instead of the first listed language. This issue was introduced in WordPress 6.1 and WPML 4.5.12.
Fixed an issue with the hierarchical language menus to make sure it is not possible to not display the current language in such menus.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The Plugin "WPML Multilingual CMS" has a security vulnerability.
Yes but it is almost hard to replicate. Check WPML website for info. https://wpml.org/changelog/2022/11/wpml-4-5-14-security-improvements/

When this Vulnerability Appears​

The issue is extremely unlikely to be exploited and happens only under very specific circumstances:

• A user with admin permissions clicks on a malicious link from an external site using the same browser session/cookies
and one of the following is also true:

• Server is explicitly configured to allow Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) with the domain used by the attacker
  • The affected user is using a browser that neglects CORS settings or passes cookie information for requests without cross-origin policies
As far as we know, nobody actually configured their sites in this way and nobody was affected by this issue.

This WPML 4.5.14 beta version already solves this issue and the production version will follow early next week.

Can someone help me, why i cant auto transalte all my pages? it says i need more credit, i dont get it

why it says it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Fekkak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock