• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme v5.8.1 + Addons

No permission to download
yes it has, but everything is solved by the plugin so pay for everything and pay extra has the worst page speed and bad code. I no longer buy updates from version 5.8.1, it is an unreliable company. The big update was supposed to be 1.10 and now it's postponed until 31.12 and who knows how it will turn out. Workreap updates new and new features every month. I let the wpjobster project run and I build the rest only on the workreap
do you recommend workreap or exertio?

I would go to Exertio but it has too much stuff to configure, but the good part is it uses WooCommerce and this is the only way to have my countries most popular payment method. To have that payment method on jobster I have to hire someone :(

Yes the latest version that available so far.

Latest version that not yet available or nulled is 6.0.1 that was released on 15 Apr 2022
The latest version is 6.0.9

Attachments

• Opera Snímek_2022-06-08_171737_mikrojoby.cz.png
    Opera Snímek_2022-06-08_171737_mikrojoby.cz.png
    192 KB · Views: 20
Where did you find this information?
If you have a license, you have it in your account. In addition, you have the update directly in the wordpress administration where it will offer you a new version.

If you have a license, you have it in your account. In addition, you have the update directly in the WordPress administration where it will offer you a new version.
What type of license do you have?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock