• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme v5.8.1 + Addons

No permission to download
To solve this problem, import demo with Visual Composer (old). Do not use Brizy. The result is still the same. Disable the Brizy plugin else you will keep seeing that error
I've been using Brizy from the very beginning and I don't have a problem with that, the Brizy website has been working very well for two years now, so it won't be.

I've been using Brizy from the very beginning and I don't have a problem with that, the Brizy website has been working very well for two years now, so it won't be.
Maybe it's only the problem when it's not the updated brizy plugin. I have the brizy plugin that came with WPjobster installed and I experienced same issue. Guess your version of brizy is the latest

5.7.3 – Feb 13th, 2021
Improvements

• Added a span with a class on user company string
Bugfixes

• Fixed Brizy demo content import
  • Fixed subscription emails shortcodes translation
  • Fixed payment types translations
  • Fixed user profile skills word break
  • Fixed request link in admin email

Reactions: babykingsway
And I am also waiting for a new update to come because there are chances that if I buy it now, then they might release a new update after somedays which I'll have to buy again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock