• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8.3

No permission to download
CyberDeviL updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.5.1.3

CHANGELOG:
  • Fixed: Styling issue with single entry previous/next buttons.
  • Fixed: Importing forms that containing target="_blank".
  • Fixed: Issues with duplicating Form Notifications and conditional logic rules inside Form Notifications.
  • Fixed: Quote support/display inside query param Smart Tags.
  • Fixed: Addon cache not clearing when license key is switched or deactivated.
  • Fixed: Other minor fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Fogghy
The one for the registration and login forms, but I found them in another version and I took them from there, thanks anyway.

@Babak problem in downloading this url

Please reupload it in mega if it is possible

Thanks in advance

Form Pages Addon
PayPal Addon
Spam Protection
User Registration
File Uploads

There's no addon by WPForms for spam protection & File uploads,
I doubt - have you even used WPForms Pro yet ? 😕 Cause WPForms pro has inbuilt features like spam protection & file uploads etc.
Don't request blindly without using WPForms properly please :sneaky:

Reactions: pammer
There's no addon by WPForms for spam protection & File uploads,
I doubt - have you even used WPForms Pro yet ? 😕 Cause WPForms pro has inbuilt features like spam protection & file uploads etc.
Don't request blindly without using WPForms properly please :sneaky:
Project is scheduled tonight, lol. Thought better to collect all addons before jump in. :D

CyberDeviL updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.5.2.1

Download Free WPForms Pro v1.5.2.1 Nulled
## [v1.5.2.1] - 2019-04-11

### Fixed
  • Entry print preview page not supporting non-UTF8 charsets.
  • Entry print preview page not displaying entry notes.
  • Required Checkbox fields asking for all inputs to be checked to pass validation.

## [v1.5.2] - 2019-04-10
### Added
  • Smart format for Phone fields.
  • Choice Limit advanced option for Checkbox fields.
  • Smart domain name typo detection for Email fields...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: CyberDeviL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock