• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPCode Pro - Easily Add Code Snippets in WordPress

WPCode Pro - Easily Add Code Snippets in WordPress 2.1.11

No permission to download

WPCode Pro (there is a new update)​

Changelog
Version: 2.1.3
  • New: You can now add snippets directly in the code editor using the brand new WPCode Snippet Block and configure attributes in an easy to use interface.
  • New: We improved how we manage automatic snippet disabling when errors occur. You'll now get detailed insights into which snippet is responsible for the error and the exact line where the problem occurred.
  • Tweak: We adjusted the way snippets are preloaded to improve compatibility with object cache.
  • Fix: We adjusted the way the timestamps for the revisions are saved to display the correct time.
  • Fix: The snippets added as shortcodes were not correctly displayed in the admin bar.

Please Wpcode Pro = 2.1.4 =

• New: Improved error tracking, errors thrown by PHP snippets loaded on your site are now tracked and reported in the snippet context for easier debugging.
  • New: We improved the way snippets get automatically deactivated so that only snippets that throw fatal errors in the admin are deactivated, all other errors will be reported using the new error tracker.
  • New: We added 3 new columns to the list of snippets: id, code type and shortcode.
  • Tweak: We improved the way we handle file caching to avoid repeated requests when files can’t be written correctly in some setups.
  • Tweak: We added an extra check to prevent closing PHP tags from breaking execution of snippets.
  • Fix: We fixed the order of snippets when ordered by the last updated date.

Reactions: Toki, dws and ad777
Please update to v2.1.5. Thanks! 🤗

Changelog v2.1.5
  • New: WPCode Testing Mode - make changes that are visible just to you and choose when to publish them to all visitors.
  • New: Priority column added to the list of snippets, order by snippet priority.
  • Fix: Fixed a notice that was being thrown in new sites when running the installation routines.
  • Fix: Filtering by tag or location in the list of snippets was not working correctly.

Enjoying this one. Thank you.
Saved me a lot of bloatware and just installed pure code for Meta/Pixel/Analytics/Livechat/Tag Manager/ LottiePlayer scripts and so on. Minus ~9 plugins because of this. Thanks

@Babak

There's a new update for this resource.

Changelog​

= 2.1.5.1 =
Fix: Added extra checks to avoid errors from permission checks in some setups.

Reactions: seb101x
Hello, I have a little problem with the nulled version. It is asking me to upgrade to pro.

I did install the Lite version of this plugin before, can it explain why I have this issue?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock