• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Webhooks Pro - The #1 WordPress Automation Plugin

WP Webhooks Pro - The #1 WordPress Automation Plugin 6.1.5 [UNTOUCHED]

No permission to download
PHP:
$a = serialize(array(
'key' => '**********',
'expires' => '2050-10-01 23:59:59',
'status' => 'valid'
));
update_option('ironikus_webhook_pro_license', $a);

$site_identifier = time() . 'x' . strtolower( wp_generate_password( 20, false ) );
update_option('wpwh_site_ident', $site_identifier );

update_option('wpwhpro_wizard','complete');

Reactions: scathscath and Vee_
just run it once.
Not helpful at all. Run WHAT once, in what way? How do you submit the php code? Can you run it as a separate php document? Do they have to upload somewhere? Do we have to edit a file in the plugin? Functions.php? Wp-config? CONTEXT.

Not helpful at all. Run WHAT once, in what way? How do you submit the php code? Can you run it as a separate php document? Do they have to upload somewhere? Do we have to edit a file in the plugin? Functions.php? Wp-config? CONTEXT.
Just run the PHP code -- Save in a document, navigate to it, done. Not Sure why you are so triggered

the PHP script threw the wrong value into ironikus_webhook_pro_license and threw errors as a result

ran it seperately and updated the db value from
Code:
s:100:"a:3:{s:3:"key";s:10:"**********";s:7:"expires";s:19:"2050-10-01 23:59:59";s:6:"status";s:5:"valid";}"
to
Code:
a:3:{s:3:"key";s:10:"**********";s:7:"expires";s:19:"2050-10-01 23:59:59";s:6:"status";s:5:"valid";} ;

resolved my issue by the looks

I also deleted the wizard complete, figured be best to clean up any miss configurations and run through the formal install again

Edit:
unable to install the integrations - looks like its pinging home and failing

the PHP script threw the wrong value into ironikus_webhook_pro_license and threw errors as a result

ran it seperately and updated the db value from
Code:
s:100:"a:3:{s:3:"key";s:10:"**********";s:7:"expires";s:19:"2050-10-01 23:59:59";s:6:"status";s:5:"valid";}"
to
Code:
a:3:{s:3:"key";s:10:"**********";s:7:"expires";s:19:"2050-10-01 23:59:59";s:6:"status";s:5:"valid";} ;

resolved my issue by the looks

I also deleted the wizard complete, figured be best to clean up any miss configurations and run through the formal install again

Edit:
unable to install the integrations - looks like its pinging home and failing
You need to go to settings and enable this:

1704963893023.png

TURN ON
"(Temporary setting) Load integrations locally"

PHP:
/////////////////////
// WP Webhooks Pro //
/////////////////////

$a = serialize(array(
    'key' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
    'expires' => '2024-11-11 23:59:59',
    'status' => 'valid'
));
$site_identifier = time() . 'x' . strtolower( wp_generate_password( 20, false ) );

1) Activate, using values above
2) then enable "(Temporary setting) Load integrations locally" in settings.
3) IDK -- worked for me. Let me know if it works for you.

Reactions: finalcorp and ioloo
PHP:
/////////////////////
// WP Webhooks Pro //
/////////////////////

$a = serialize(array(
    'key' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
    'expires' => '2024-11-11 23:59:59',
    'status' => 'valid'
));

1) Activate, using values above
2) then enable "(Temporary setting) Load integrations locally" in settings.
3) IDK -- worked for me. Let me know if it works for you.
Hi!
I don't understand how the code works(((

What to register where, what to run...

PHP:
$a = serialize(array(
'key' => '**********',
'expires' => '2050-10-01 23:59:59',
'status' => 'valid'
));

Where do I paste this code?

Please help a brother out....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock