• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Webhooks Pro - The #1 WordPress Automation Plugin

WP Webhooks Pro - The #1 WordPress Automation Plugin 6.1.5 [UNTOUCHED]

No permission to download
Thanks @Babak
Note that since version 6.0, this pluign requires nulling. I uploaded the untouched version.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi and thanks for trying to make this plugin works.
I've tried on a Local fresh WP install with Live link enabled.
The license status says "active" in the settings but the plugin still asks for activation. I cannot install any integrations.

If you can find a workaround to this that would be fantastic !

Hi and thanks for trying to make this plugin works.
I've tried on a Local fresh WP install with Live link enabled.
The license status says "active" in the settings but the plugin still asks for activation. I cannot install any integrations.

If you can find a workaround to this that would be fantastic !

The integration process depend on an api that connects to a remote server that checks for legit licenses. Without a legit license this plugin is useless

Does this plugin replace the need for Zapier?
Is there any other plugin that I could use to replace Zapier?
Thank you!

you cant use this nulled plugin unless you have license key to activate the core addons
So this nulled one is useless

FYI for anyone interested - I found an older nulled version (4.1.0) floating around that lets me use the update_user call that I couldn't get v6.0 in this thread to do. Not an ideal solution, but does the trick. Attached if useful.

Hi! Share it please
FYI for anyone interested - I found an older nulled version (4.1.0) floating around that lets me use the update_user call that I couldn't get v6.0 in this thread to do. Not an ideal solution, but does the trick. Attached if useful.

This is 6.1.1 nulled
But you cant activate integrations without legit license

Attachments

• wp-webhooks-pro.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: nicolashc96
I don't know why create a post with a plugin that doesn't work. After all, the function of the plugin is to perform integration or just to occupy space?

I don't know why create a post with a plugin that doesn't work. After all, the function of the plugin is to perform integration or just to occupy space?
1) Untouched versions can be uploaded as a courtesy, for example in my case after I spent 100s of $'s of my money on it, contributing it to the community to possibly null, if they can.
2) The main function of the plugin is actually webhooks, not the (Zapier-like) integrations. The webhooks should work just fine with the nulled version above.

So, to summarise -> if you don't have anything helpful to say, especially when you have 0 resource contributions in a year of activity, maybe rather not say it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock