• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Speed of Light Addon - Does Anyone have it ?

hey there

you dont need this plugins
better use https://wordpress.org/plugins/clearfy/
it's free and having same function

NOT true .-. they're similar, but the focus is different.

After a lot of testing, i get the best results by using clearfy only for image optimizing (robin extension included) and some tweaking. disabling almost every other addon of theirs. because their minify is just crappy and if breaks everything. maybe tweaking even more it could have just the right setting. but the point is not to over complicate that. and i did try.

so then we have wp speed of light. just the free version with simple settings, minifying and combining everything (js and css) will achieve best results and not break anything (in my experience).

i have tested autoptimize, lightspeed and some other cache plugins (free and paid) and while they may have similiar (meaning not as good) results, they tend to demand A LOT of tweaking. even if you import settings something will need attention.

so, in short: clearfy+wp speed of light. both free, best results with minimum configuration.

needless to say that results also depend of the theme, builder (if any), images, compressed formats, server side compression and so on. htaccess is your friend.

All of my sites are above 90% 80% in GTM, 80+ in Pingdom.
Pagespeed is always the tricky one with its cryptic and usually no-go "recomendations" so those are about 50- for mobile and 70-80+ in desktop.

Id like to try the advanced paid settings of WPSOL and see if those pagespeed mobile numbers go up.
But always keep in mind, its just numbers.

1593206357096.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock