• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Schema Pro - Best Add Schema With Out Writing Code

WP Schema Pro - Add Schema With Out Writing Codes v2.7.17

No permission to download
AKSakallı updated WP Schema Pro - Best Add Schema With Out Writing Code with a new update entry:

WP Schema Pro - Best Add Schema With Out Writing Code v.2.7.8

v2.7.8
# New: Rollback to previous versions feature.
# Improvement: Addressed nonces verification more effectively.
# Improvement: Allowed HTML format for the Description field in Job Posting Schema as per Google's guidelines.
# Improvement: Updated Interaction Count field markup in the Video Object schema as per Google guidelines.
# Fix: Invalid value error for Rating and Review Count fields when set to none in Local Business schema.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
curious about this plugin, I have a hard time really understanding it.
Is it worth it?
Can it be replaced with SEOPressPro ?

Reactions: Babik
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
What examples of bugs did you find?
This is not an advertisement, but my real experience.

Starting version 2.7.6 on March began to appear very critical bugs and author tried to eliminate their influence.
But mostly all my pages began to started giving structure data errors and disappear from SEPR.

So, in april I decided to change the plugin and tried to install:
After two weeks, all my old schemas recovered in SERP and even those that never appeared before, appeared.

Really Wow!

Jun 27, 2023
v2.7.9
# Fix: Addressed a Broken Access Control security bug. Props to Patchstack for privately reporting it to our team.
# Fix: Issue with the custom image setting for How To Block.

Jun 21, 2023
v2.7.8
# New: Rollback to previous versions feature.
# Improvement: Addressed nonces verification more effectively.
# Improvement: Allowed HTML format for the Description field in Job Posting Schema as per Google's guidelines.
# Improvement: Updated Interaction Count field markup in the Video Object schema as per Google guidelines.
# Fix: Invalid value error for Rating and Review Count fields when set to none in Local Business schema.

Apr 5, 2023
v2.7.7
# Improvement: Updated markup for educationRequirements and experienceRequirements fields in Job Posting schema.
# Fix: Resolved PHP warning for Site Logo.
# Fix: Custom Fields used in schema not showing correct value.

Mar 4, 2023
# Fix: Schema fields not showing after saving in the page editor.
But mostly all my pages will

September 12, 2023

Version 2.7.10

Improvement
  • Improved codebase for improved security.
  • Added Clip and SeekToAction fields in Video Object schema.
Fix

• Invalid value errors for some fields in Job Posting schema when set to none.
  • Resolved PHP error while editing Posts/Pages in some cases.

Babak updated WP Schema Pro - Best Add Schema With Out Writing Code with a new update entry:

WP Schema Pro v2.7.10

Download WP Schema Pro v2.7.10 - Add Schema With Out Writing Code Nulled Free
v2.7.10

# Improvement: Improved codebase for improved security.
# Improvement: Added Clip and SeekToAction fields in Video Object schema.
# Fix: Invalid value errors for some fields in Job Posting schema when set to none.
# Fix: Resolved PHP error while editing Posts/Pages in some cases.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock