• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Where do you get these warnings?
Can you provide a screenshot of the page where
this warning appeared?
I don't have anything - The caching of the site works.
A critical cache is created without problems.
In fact, you can’t use critical paths and used CSS features simultaneously. So if you active one, then the other can’t be used.

The only problem is with used CSS. And the only solution, as far as I know, is to just not use it. But may be @Babak could have another opinion.

Reactions: Snapper123
Where do you get these warnings?
Can you provide a screenshot of the page where
this warning appeared?
I don't have anything - The caching of the site works.
A critical cache is created without problems.
Hi Dgpalych

The warnings are under settings...

Here is a screen shot as requested

WP Rocket Screenshot.png

Thanks for taking a look

In fact, you can’t use critical paths and used CSS features simultaneously. So if you active one, then the other can’t be used.

The only problem is with used CSS. And the only solution, as far as I know, is to just not use it. But may be @Babak could have another opinion.
Removing unused CSS is a Beta version.
Plugin developers have not been able to include this function in the main one for a long time (by default).
This is a general setting for the entire site. Its algorithm itself determines which CSS needs to be removed.
This means that it will not work correctly on all WordPress templates. It all depends on the settings of each template - which functions are activated.
For example: I have a BeTheme theme on two sites.
On one site, the function - Removing unused CSS - works fine. On another site removes CSS, which is necessary - had to be disabled.
Even PageSpeed Insights often incorrectly shows which unused CSS needs to be removed.
To do this, it is better to use an additional plugin.
I use Asset CleanUp Pro, with which you can optimize each page separately.

Attachments

• screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-07-09-21-47-00-438.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-07-09-21-47-00-438.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 41
Removing unused CSS is a Beta version.
Plugin developers have not been able to include this function in the main one for a long time (by default).
This is a general setting for the entire site. Its algorithm itself determines which CSS needs to be removed.
This means that it will not work correctly on all WordPress templates. It all depends on the settings of each template - which functions are activated.
For example: I have a BeTheme theme on two sites.
On one site, the function - Removing unused CSS - works fine. On another site removes CSS, which is necessary - had to be disabled.
Even PageSpeed Insights often incorrectly shows which unused CSS needs to be removed.
To do this, it is better to use an additional plugin.
I use Asset CleanUp Pro, with which you can optimize each page separately.
Yes. That's why I was explaining that the notice is only dued to the "Used CSS" option being active. If it's not active, then you doesn't have the alert.

It doesn't do anything with nulled version anycase, because the site should be analized from external wp rocket servers, using a robot. The plugin doesn't make that analysis as far as I know. But may be I'm wrong. That's why I suggested to deactivate that option to stop getting that notice.

I've tested many similar plugins to remove the unused CSS and none seems to work fine. All of them are causing one or other problems, depending, as you have said, of the theme used and other plugins and functions. The idea is nice, but in practice no one has archieved to make it work in a "plug and play" way. It requires a lot of development and technical work from experts.

Yes. That's why I was explaining that the notice is only dued to the "Used CSS" option being active. If it's not active, then you doesn't have the alert.

It doesn't do anything with nulled version anycase, because the site should be analized from external wp rocket servers, using a robot. The plugin doesn't make that analysis as far as I know. But may be I'm wrong. That's why I suggested to deactivate that option to stop getting that notice.

I've tested many similar plugins to remove the unused CSS and none seems to work fine. All of them are causing one or other problems, depending, as you have said, of the theme used and other plugins and functions. The idea is nice, but in practice no one has archieved to make it work in a "plug and play" way. It requires a lot of development and technical work from experts.
It's impossible to come up with a cure for all diseases at once.
Each case should be considered individually.
It's the same with every site.
There are many different functions in any professional WordPress template - many functions are not used, but the code is loaded.
Here you need to be a high-class programmer and adjust the template to your goals or create your own - individual. Or accept the existing situation.
And as for the fact that the site should be scanned by a robot from WP Rocket - this is an illusion. You didn't connect a CDN, did you?
The plugin does everything else offline.

So the best setting is, File Optimization / Optimise CSS Delivery / Load CSS Asynchronously ?

With this selected, obviously I don't get the warning screen and Page Speed results are, Desktop 97 and mobile 90

I'm happy with that!

Thanks for the explanation

Last edited:
Thanks for the update (y)

With this version I'm getting these messages

Is there any advice on how to rectify this?

Thanks

We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.
Click here to get a WP Rocket single license at 10% off!

My Account

License Unavailable
Expiration Date Unavailable

VIEW MY ACCOUNT

]​
Yes same problem here also: Screenshot_20220709-221417_Chrome.jpg

Calm down nothing wrong with @Babak upload, no issue here as this is normal nulled version.
Only that the CSS fix had not been applied and it has been now and changed for main download..

• Love
Reactions: VijaySingh
It's impossible to come up with a cure for all diseases at once.
Each case should be considered individually.
It's the same with every site.
There are many different functions in any professional WordPress template - many functions are not used, but the code is loaded.
Here you need to be a high-class programmer and adjust the template to your goals or create your own - individual. Or accept the existing situation.
And as for the fact that the site should be scanned by a robot from WP Rocket - this is an illusion. You didn't connect a CDN, did you?
The plugin does everything else offline.

That is very true, however some still expect us here to be able to fix things for them as well as another member, even though you have hit the nail on the head with saying that people's issues are never the same, might be similar yes but not same.

I do not advise it - it will have a bad effect on the work of WordPress and plugins.
There was a discussion above (read the comments) how to remove unnecessary API requests in WP Rocket.
Thanks for the comment. I turn off updates because there are often performance issues due to api queries. I will explore the option that was suggested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock