• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
I had to install v3.11.1 in order to bypass
We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance

Not Nulled
i have uninstalled previous version
i have cleaned DB and repaired
i have installed fresh copy of latest version and give me this error:

"We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.

Click here to get a WP Rocket single license at 10% off!"

Reactions: Kris-NT
Relax all it just was not nulled completely and I had not checked it over until now.

All is fine with main download now. 👍

• Love
Reactions: UglyKidJoe and mml
appreciate the work. now the licensing issue solved but couldn't generate the used CSS.
the error shown is still as follow: " We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance. "

Reactions: lastnoob
Relax all it just was not nulled completely and I had not checked it over until now.

All is fine with main download now. 👍

Function "remove unused CSS" No work and message of plugin nulled continue to exists...
There is a possibility to have all functions opened or i return to previous version 3.1.1 which works all and fine?

Immagine 2022-06-01 170119.png
Immagine 2022-06-01 170204.png

Função "remover CSS não utilizado" Nenhum trabalho e mensagem de plugin nulo continua a existir...
Existe a possibilidade de ter todas as funções abertas ou eu voltar para a versão anterior 3.1.1 que funciona tudo e bem?

Immagine 2022-06-01 170119.png
Immagine 2022-06-01 170204.png
This one looks better, but still doesn't work properly.

Last edited:
este parece, mas ainda não encontrou o problema do painel de licença css @bobsmith

English only.

As for not working I have tested on local and sandbox and get the exact same thing of working.

As @dgpalych has already mentioned it must be something your end that is causing this conflict and you have some residue or remnant leftover somewhere.

You need to completely delete and clean your own setup of anything WP Rocket related and install again, it should work for you.

Local fine....

Untitledlocal.png

Untitled2local.png

Sandbox fine....

Untitled1sandbox.png

Untitled3sandbox.png

Solo inglese.

Per quanto riguarda il non funzionamento, ho testato su locale e sandbox e ho ottenuto la stessa identica cosa di lavoro.

Come ha già menzionato @dgpalych, deve essere qualcosa che sta causando la tua fine a causare questo conflitto e hai dei residui o avanzi da qualche parte.

Devi eliminare e pulire completamente la tua configurazione di qualsiasi cosa relativa a WP Rocket e reinstallarla, dovrebbe funzionare per te.

Locale bene....

Untitledlocal.png

Untitled2local.png

Sandbox bene....

Untitled1sandbox.png

Untitled3sandbox.png

In what mode i can clean completely the DB from old installations?

English only.

As for not working I have tested on local and sandbox and get the exact same thing of working.

As @dgpalych has already mentioned it must be something your end that is causing this conflict and you have some residue or remnant leftover somewhere.

You need to completely delete and clean your own setup of anything WP Rocket related and install again, it should work for you.

Local fine....

Untitledlocal.png

Untitled2local.png

Sandbox fine....

Untitled1sandbox.png

Untitled3sandbox.png
thanks for the fast follow up, everything is fine except the issue I mentioned, even after cleanup and fresh install. just to clarify the things for your reference, You can select RUCSS but it wouldn't do the job and the null error appears!

Am I correct to assume you overwritten the files instead of deleting it from your host and reuplod the new files?

Am I correct to assume you overwritten the files instead of deleting it from your host and reuplod the new files?
Yes, I overwrite the active plugin via wordpress admin panel, but I also try to delete and install it.

Edit:
I now deleted the plugin again and install it again, now it works fine.

1. Clear cache with the plugin
2. Delete the plugin
3. Install again

But got an error on one site - Warning: Undefined array key "is_from_one_dot_com"

Last edited:
We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.

English only.

Local fine....

Untitledlocal.png

Untitled2local.png

Sandbox fine....

Untitled1sandbox.png

Untitled3sandbox.png

I have tested on another clean DB with initial wordpress installed.

NO WORK IN CLEAN INSTALLATION AFTER INSTALL AND AFTER ACTIVATE FUNCTION "REMOVE UNUSUED CSS"

Give this error: "We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.

Click here to get a WP Rocket single license at 10% off!"

Not nulled good....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock